Ratings for Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson

I got my 5th epidural injection from him. He brought a physician and someone else in to watch. While he talked to them he gave me the injection and hit a nerve root. I told him to hurry up because of the pain and he said it wasn't his back that hurt. He gives you a card with his cell phone number to call if a problem. I called and left a detailed message, no response, called a second time no response, called the office and the receptionist said call on his lunch hour. I did and he returned the call . When I explained that I lost part feeling in my right foot and asked him why, he told me he didn't know. My gp and a nurse practitioner told me he hit a nerve root. I saw him about a year later for a slip to excuse me from jury duty as I can't sit for 6 hours in pain, he didn't recognize me. I told him about the epidural and he said "they didn't know what they were doing. Who was the physician and I said you" He got up went to the desk gave me the excuse and said get another mri. I left.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2008

Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL