Ratings for Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson

Great results from surgery. He went thru alll options after pain mangemented failed. A new type of surgery was performed and I left the hospital after a short stay.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

He explained all my choices and did not recommend surgery. Dr Blau a great addition to his staff.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010

I cannot recommend Dr. Eidelson enough. I came in with severe back pain and numbness in my leg. He delayed his vacation to operate immediately and even came in the next day to check on me. Outstanding bedside manner. Dr. Eidelson explained everything to me. If you need a spinal surgeon he's the one to go to.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

My experience with Dr.Eidelson was an experience I would never want anyone else to go through.He did not show any concern and I was never given enough time to speak about my pain.He focused on my age rather than the actual problem.He told me over and over again that I should not be having this pain even though my MRI's showed several problematic areas in my spine.He made me feel as if I were making these problems up or it was all in my head.If it wasn't for another doctor in my life,Dr.Joseph Garone,who believed in me and never gave up on me I don't know where I would be today.My recommendation would be Dr.Joseph Garone.He is a very knowledgable and caring chiropractor who treats spinal problems through spinal adjustments,decompression,and physical therapy modalities.He has saved several people from spinal surgeries and may be able to help YOU.He is truely one in a million!!If Dr.Eidelson would have taken the time to actually LOOK at my MRI himself he would have found the answer to my pain.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Great office.I saw him for a new procedure and it worked out well for me. I am now walking much better and on no medications.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Very great staff. He uses less invasive surgical methods as a last resort. A full team of doctors not just surgeons.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2010

Excellent physician! I went to his symposiums where he gave a thorough and informative lecture on spinal stenosis. He was incredibly attentive at my visit and gave me his personal cell phone number if I needed anything. Great staff too!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

He was so carimng and spent time with me.Surgery is a last resort. He also explained alll my options.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009

Saw Dr. Eidelson regarding my lower spine. The facility offers complete patient care from neurology,physical therapy & wellness. Could'nt believe how clean and organized the office was. Dr. Eidelson is amazing.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

This practice has the worse office staff I have ever dealt with, we had an appt scheduled on 5/1 at 2pm, we receive a call late on 4/30 stating the appt was pushed up to 1pm because the doctor had an emergency at the hospital the next day, so we planned to be there at 1pm that day, we left our house at 10:30 to ensure we get there on time, at 1pm I call the practice to let them know we will be there in a minute, they said don't bother, the doctor left already and our appointment needs to be rescheduled, we had just drove over 2 hours and I told them that and she told me that they called at 11:45a and let us know, which didn't help us since we were long gone, the practice said they didn't seem to care on bit the we wasted over 5 hours in the car, they have no consideration at all, if there was any possibility the doctor wasn't gong to make it through the day, at call 1st thing in the morning. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL