Ratings for Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson

My husband suffered with lower back pain for months and refused to see an orthopedist as he was sure surgery would be recommended. On the advice of a friend I finally convinced him to see Dr. Stewart Eidelson of Delray Beach. At that first appointment we were seen promptly and everybody was extremely courteous and friendly. The office is run like a well-oiled machine. We liked Dr. Eidelson immediately. We found him to be very caring and very thorough. He did not recommend surgery. In fact, he always tries to find other solutions before recommending surgery. When we left Dr. Eidelson provided us with his personal cell phone number just in case there were any issues. After being treated during that first visit my husband's pain was completely gone. We went back for a follow-up visit three weeks later and Dr. Eidelson was so glad my husband was pain free and had no further need of his services at this time. Carol Garfield

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Eidelson performed a major lumbar decompression & fusion five years ago which corrected a loss of mobility, which allowed me to return to the tennis court for the last few years, and I consider his skills superior to a majority of spine surgeons, and I am considered an expert as I have 30+ years of experience as an executive in the spinal surgery market.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr Eidelson was my choice for a major back surgery three months ago and well chosen, as my pain was eliminated. I feel better than I have for 20 years! I did my research before chosing Dr Eidelson, and know I made an excellent decision. I do not hesitate to recommend his intelligent, competent services.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Two months ago I went looking for a Dr. that would relieve my very bad back pain in my right leg and when I found Dr Eidelson it was indeed the luckiest day of my life. It is a little over two weeks since my surgery and I could not have asked for better results. He is a great man as well as a top notch surgeon and he is backed by a great team. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking back pain relief.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Seven weeks after surgery and I feel great. Thanks, dr. E.

Great surgeon performed back surgery and I was up and walking after 1 day

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I was happy with Dr Eidelson and the surgery he performed was very successful. The staff is also excellent, very nice and very helpful.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I was glad to have found Dr. Eidelson after a year of searching. I had severe bilateral sciatica and back pain. I gladly traveled from Miami to be seen by him and to have the surgery performed in Delray. I am finally back to work and on the road to recovery. He is very knowledgeable and answers all your questions. I recommend him to alll my friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr Eidelson is very knowledgeable and strait to the point . The staff is as good as you will find. Willian Molesky is the best physical therapist I've been to. Alway takes time to answer all your questions.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I found Dr. Eidelson thru my neurologist and I needed a 2nd opinion regarding my neck problem that I've had for a year already. I had all my images and reports with me. Dr. Eidelson BARELY looked at one of them, DIDN'T do the usual exam (because I didn't get up on the table quick enough) and then told me I was too young for this, and I probably had fibromyalgia and I should see his partner (Rheumatologist). I had already had a complete exam and serveral visits to a rheumatologist but I could barely get that in before he left the room. I was so upset with the time I wasted, I left the office in tears. I have several herniated disks / arthritic disks that he never even acknowledged because he never looked at my imaging long enough to see it. I was in disbelief when I left. I've been to MANY doctors, but never like this. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL