Ratings for Dr. George Andrew Pullin

Went into the ER with what I thought was a heart attack. Thank goodness Dr. Pullin looked after me very well. He explained everything very slowly and well. I was glad that I saw him and both my husband and myself said we would love to see him again. This of course is my personal experience. The male nurse was a wonderful person also. I left after many hours with high blood pressure pills and he definitely listened.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

My husband recently saw Dr. Pullin and he was very attentive, listened. asked questions. He recommended further help and made a phone call to find us a doctor as we are new to the area. Very empathic, kind, knowledgeable and sincere person. Glad we got him.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Very thorough and patient after my 10 hours in the ER. Took lots of time to explain reasons behind treatment and symptoms. Wish he was my GP.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Saw Dr Pullin in ER in early hours of the morning. Very knowledgeable and took a lot of care to go over all my concerns. He will be arranging follow up tests for me. He certainly made my trying experience in the ER very comfortable. When I left I was relaxed and felt I had been in excellent care.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

My husband saw Dr. Pullin at emergency on May 11, 2016. I found him very knowledgeable and very patient with my husband. He did not just had out pain medication and send us off. He took the time to investigate what was happening, have blood work done and followed up the next day. He also walked me through the process of changes in current medication and was contacting my husbands pain doctor as well. Thank you

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Pullin clearly had a predisposed ill intent regarding my concerns. Rude, dismissive and confrontational from his first words forward. Even laughing at me. I'm aware of both my rights as a patient and the legal avenues of recourse should those rights be violated. Dr. Pullin has violated my rights; I will act accordingly.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Dr Pullen had good bedside manners both times my husband and I were seen by him. He seemed to care even at the busiest times. He shared knowledge that helped with decisions

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Listened, reviewed history, prescribed appropriately.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

My son went to see him in emergency. He was very rude and unkind to my son. He actually said, "you are a grown man get your**** together". My son has cirrhosis and suffers from hepatic encephalopathy which can make the brain malfunction leading to toxicity, coma and death. He doesn't always make sense but this doctor was the one who diagnosed this in the first place. He was just really inappropriate and my son ended up walking out untreated. When I spoke to the Chief of Staff, he justified the behaviour because this doctor owns a houseboat company and it's a busy time of year. pfffft. And they have had these issues with him before..sorry bout that in other words.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Very rude and unwilling to listen to patients thoughts. Rude and dismissive

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013