Ratings for Dr. David M. Arndt

I came to Dr Arndt for a crown, I had not seen a dentist in years, due to past experience with another dentist. Dr Arndt's team did a great job keeping me comfortable. I've now have been returning for regular cleaning. I am very pleased.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Arndt is FANTASTIC. Our entire family has been seeing him since he took over the practice from Dr. Saylor many years ago. My wife has a "dental phobia", and Dr. Arndt is very calm and reassuring in making her feel as relaxed and comfortable as possible. And it's not just Dr. Arndt. His entire staff - especially Monica, Laticia and Dee - are all exceptional as well. As long as Dr. Arndt is still practicing, our family will continue to be loyal patients. We can't recommend him and his staff highly enough!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr. Arndt and his staff are friendly and attentive. I have great confidence in the quality of Dr. Arndt's work and appreciate the time and care he gives to his patients. I highly recommend Queen Anne Dentistry to anyone seeking the best in dental care.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

I've been using Dr. Arndt for over 10 years and it has been a great experience. Everyone at the office is friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

My wife had a crown installed and both of us had our teeth x-rayed and cleaned. Neither of us like going to the dentist, but it always ends up to be a better experience than we expect. I feel better about my mouth when we leave.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013