Ratings for Dr. John M. Werwie

Dr. Werwie is the best. Very knowledgeable and capable of doing a wide variety of procedures from fillings to implants. He is also personable and easy to work with - willing to take the time to explain what he is doing in a way that a layman can understand. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Werwie - not honest about possible occlusal changed with NTI-TSS device when in fact the manufacturer's website has such a warning to dentists to inform patients of possible occlusal changes. I actually went in for a flat plane night guard, but Dr. Werwie only makes NTI-TSS devices. Even though they scheduled me with Dr. Werwie who couldn't or wouldn't make the device I wanted and need, I was still billed for the consult. The billing dept. refused to refund me so I wrote to the QA dept. to appeal that denial in 10/09. It is now almost mid-12/09 and they have not communicated with me in any way. I spoke with a PR person to resolve the compaint and she said that the QA dept. head got my letter, but never responded. She said that the dentist will not reverse the fee and refused to understand the situation. Also, avoid the West Allis office - it's a dump.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009