Ratings for Dr. Bryan S. Sires

HORRIBLE OUTCOME – STAY AWAY! After researching several plastic surgeons and consulting with Dr. Bryan Sires numerous times, I trusted in him to perform the procedures he recommended to address my concerns. These included a direct brow lift, lower bleph, and soof lift. In January 2014 he performed these procedures. The disorganization and confusion during pre-op should have been a warning to me. With the exception of the lower bleph, the outcome of every other procedure was a botched disaster. The left brow was not raised sufficiently and resulted in a separated incision that scarred horribly and cut into the hairline of my eyebrow. There is also an unexplained bump just above the outer portion of the left eyebrow. The incision in the outer corner of my right eye was stitched poorly and left me with a raised bump resulting from the incision “puckering”. The upper right eye lid also hooded badly from the surgery. Just below the incision at the outer corner of the left eye, a fold/crease of skin formed that protrudes and extends to my upper cheek bone. I also began to experience volume loss in ONLY the left side of my face shortly after the surgery. Around the left cheek bone I experience extreme nerve sensitivity to both touch and fascial movement. This is NOT felt as such on the right side of my face. When presented with these negative outcomes, Dr. Sires acknowledged them but did not outwardly take responsibility. He simply tells me what procedure can be done or re-done to correct them – admitting the poor quality of his work in an inferred way. I have been left scarred and disfigured by Dr. Sires’ unprofessional practice. Based on the results, I question whether Dr. Sires has ever performed some of these procedures before. I have to live with the results of his poor work while he continues with his practice and doesn’t give me a second thought. Learn from me and steer clear of Dr. Sires and Allure if you care anything about how you look. Don’t let them ruin YOUR life.

Submitted July 17, 2016

Excellent, skilled physician who reconstructed my cheek, nose, and eye lid which were horribly disfigured due to a MOHs surgery for skin cancer.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

I had an eyelid lift by Dr Sires and his surgery damaged my cornea, and disfigured my eyelid so horribly that I could not see without the use of protective contacts for approx 16 months. It took 5 more surgeries by other specialists to fix my eyelid so that I could see and so that my cornea was not being damaged permanently by the disfigured eyelid. My eyelid is still horribly disfigured and does not close or function properly but at least I can see some now. Most of my eyelashes have been permanently lost because of his surgery. Since my eyelid will no longer stay closed for sleep and other functions I have been advised to apply a prescription ointment and tape it closed when I want sleep, etc.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Sires by my primary care doctor, Mandana Shamsa. I was diagnosed with Graves Eye Disease. The treatment involves three seperate surgeries. The first, ocular decompression, was performed by Dr. Sires, and went very well. I recently had my second surgery and will return to Dr. Sires for my third surgery. Dr. Sires is very knowledgable and has a very pleasant and reassuring manner.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Bryan S. Sires's Credentials

• Northwestern University Womans Medical School (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kirkland, WA