Ratings for Dr. Bryan S. Sires

This is the second time I have seen Dr. Sires for procedures and have been very pleased with outcomes.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr. Sires was great and helped when I needed help the most. Having the eye removed was not the outcome that I wanted, but because of the infection it was the only option. I feel that I was treated great.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr Sires is a great provider. His expertise and knowledge have helped my condition.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Extra skin was removed from eyelids. Tendons were adjusted. I am no longer so tired in evenings. Keeping eyes open was a lot of work. I used to fall asleep when eyes would close. No longer an issue.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Dr. Sires explained everything in detail and it all went exactly as outlined. The professional staff was just that, very professional and completely effective with all of their tasks.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I appreciated Dr. Sires' friendly manner and clear explanation of the procedure and aftercare.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

He was quick and very knowledgeable. The staff was patient and very helpful.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Sires has a wonderful manner of putting you at ease. Delightful staff that is very caring. Admit it has been a hard two weeks but I definitely see that my eyes are open way more and I can see way more of the world!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Great experience! The advice on ice packs is essential to good healing. I am glad that I had this procedure. Thanks for the professional care and information.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I though the whole approach was very professional and detailed the day of surgery.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Bryan S. Sires's Credentials

• Northwestern University Womans Medical School (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kirkland, WA