Ratings for Dr. Bryan S. Sires

Everything went as explained, Dr. Sires was great about answering all my questions and putting my concerns to rest.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Dr. Sires is the 5th (!) eye doctor I have seen in a year and a half, and the only one to help me. He put a little cork in my tear duct, and I am so much more comfortable than I have been in so long. I am very appreciative!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Sires and his staff were all expert in not only providing their services, but also welcoming, cheerful and patient. I especially liked how the technician explained what I was supposed to do before the field vision test: otherwise I would probably have given the wrong feedback. During the eyelid surgery itself, I liked how clean, careful and reassuring everybody was to me. It really helped to keep my courage up and patiently follow their directions, despite my hearing loss. Removing the mask so that I could lipread just before the surgery itself was a very good idea. Everyone was courteous and faced me so that I could understand them better.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

from the beginning of treatment and until now about six month, I have been taking care of in the most professional way. Dr sires was the right person to go to in the time I need medical expert. cannot be thankful enough .

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Good patient instruction, and explanation of problem with the eye and of the options for treatment. Surgery went smoothly, staff caring and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr. Sires performed the ptosis surgery on my right eye in December 2016 and he was doing exactly what he promised to do. I am so pleased and so so happy with the end result because my eye looks so normal now and no one can tell that I had my eyelid fixed. It was not as scary as I thought and I was not in pain or have any complication afterward. The nurses and staff are wonderful/professional and everyone made me feel so comfortable here. I would recommend Dr. Sires to my friends and everyone I know who may need an eyelid surgery. Dr. Sires, thank you so much for fixing my eye!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

My Care with Dr Sires has been excellent, My reconstructive eye surgery after MOHS surgery under my eye has been healing very well(3 months ago)with minimal scaring. I will come back to him if surgery is required ever in the future, but I really hope not! Thanks.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Seemed very thorough and knowledgeable. Took care of problem with least invasive treatment.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

From the very beginning, I felt comfortable and at ease with the staff and doctors.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

nothing untoward to say. Staff was very helpful - Dr. Sires very thorough in his explanations. Outcome - what I had hoped for.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dr. Bryan S. Sires's Credentials

• Northwestern University Womans Medical School (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kirkland, WA