Ratings for Dr. Bryan S. Sires

I am very happy with my results. All staff and Dr. Sires are kind and professional.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

My entire experience with this procedure was very positive and I am glad I had this done. Everyone was very professional, kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

Dr. Sires is very nice and knowledgeable. Throughout the process I called with updates. Overall it was a pleasant experience. They also open early which is convenient.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2019

DR. SIRES AND HIS STAFF ARE COURTEOUS, PROFESSIONAL, AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THIS PROCEDURE. I FELT COMFORTABLE THAT DR. SIRES WAS CONSERVATIVE IN HIS ESTIMATE OF WHAT NEEDED TO BE CORRECTED. The correction was done just right and I am most pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

Everything was successful and the staff was always accommodating. Dr. Sires was always pleasant.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

It was an amazing experience. I am ready and excited for my next surgery. The Doctor and staff are fantastic.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2019

Dr. Sires and team guided me through blepharoplasty surgery. Great information provided so I could make choices and flawless execution.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

results so far seem very good. whole procedure went well. and so did all follow-up. very little discomfort. .

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

Great experience. Great results with little pain. All of the employees were very professional and friendly.. Would recommend to anyone especially to my friends.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

I live in Alaska but the clinic made it very easy to set up appointments that fit my schedule. I am very impressed with the professionalism of the clinic and surgery center. Dr. Sires did a great job.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Dr. Bryan S. Sires's Credentials

• Northwestern University Womans Medical School (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kirkland, WA