You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Bryan S. Sires

Excellent, skilled physician who reconstructed my cheek, nose, and eye lid which were horribly disfigured due to a MOHs surgery for skin cancer.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

I had an eyelid lift by Dr Sires and his surgery damaged my cornea, and disfigured my eyelid so horribly that I could not see without the use of protective contacts for approx 16 months. It took 5 more surgeries by other specialists to fix my eyelid so that I could see and so that my cornea was not being damaged permanently by the disfigured eyelid. My eyelid is still horribly disfigured and does not close or function properly but at least I can see some now. Most of my eyelashes have been permanently lost because of his surgery. Since my eyelid will no longer stay closed for sleep and other functions I have been advised to apply a prescription ointment and tape it closed when I want sleep, etc.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Sires by my primary care doctor, Mandana Shamsa. I was diagnosed with Graves Eye Disease. The treatment involves three seperate surgeries. The first, ocular decompression, was performed by Dr. Sires, and went very well. I recently had my second surgery and will return to Dr. Sires for my third surgery. Dr. Sires is very knowledgable and has a very pleasant and reassuring manner.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Bryan S. Sires's Credentials

• Northwestern University Womans Medical School (Grad. 1980)

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Sires to have my eyelids lifted because they were hanging down too far over my eyes and it was impairing my vision. Dr. Sires said I needed an ey..."

November 19, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Bryan" to "Bryan S."

October 20, 2013