Ratings for Dr. Guillermo A. Santos

Dr. Santos and his staff is always very helpful and knowledgable in treating my medical issues. Whenever I need a rush appointment due to illness will always see me immediately.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Recently visited this his office and I was very pleased with the service, Dr. Santos took his time listening to my concerns and helped me overcome my health problems. Great Staff and I would definitely go back to him if necessary!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

I would not recommend. His staff is not very caring or helpful and will do everything not to let you speak with the doctor when the need arises.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Dr. Santos is the WORST!!! Please if you care about your health do not go to him. My grandmother had an abnormal scan and he never gave her the results. This is not the first time. He is very disorganized. If he cared about his patients he would communicate with them especially after they found something wrong.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Santos is friendly, easy to talk to and show concern for his patients.I would definetly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Dr. Guillermo A. Santos's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med