Ratings for Dr. Amanda B. McClung

Dr. McClung performed laproscopic gallbladder surgery on me. The process and recovery was outstanding. I should have had it done years ago instead of suffering.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Great first experience!! Laprascopic gallbladder repair, explained everything perfectly, kept family informed, very minimal scarring

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I had put off surgery for 35 years on one inguinal hernia and 10 years on the other side. I went to see Dr. McClung and she was very professional and did everything she promised and then some. She made small incisions and most of all was her bed side manner and cleanness! I had zero problems and didn't anticipate any after surgery. I would recommend her to my children and for my grandchildren!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Dr. McClung was a wonderful, professional and caring surgeon whom I was referred to for three hernia repairs (bilateral inguinal and umbilical). She was friendly, thorough and the results have been fantastic. I often think of her during yoga classes when I am deep in a twist or stretching in a backbend. The repairs have never given me any trouble and my recovery was quick and easy. I would seek Dr. McClung out again in the event I ever needed additional surgery.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

Dr. Amanda B. McClung's Credentials

• Marshall University School Medicine (Grad. 2002)

• BCBS Illinois