Ratings for Dr. Dumisa Adams

Dr. Adams saved my life. I came to her for a second opinion when she used to practice here is Syracuse, NY. She is the reason I can have children today. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

I would not recommend her to anybody. She may be able to handle routine gyn. occurrences, but from what I have experienced and have now heard and/or read from other people unfortunate enough to have been in her care when there was a complication, she is unprepared and unknowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Dr Adams is the best, I had a long term issue with my menstrual and she was the only 1 to find out it was endometriosis, without her I would still be suffering...

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

My wife was ORMC and Dr Adams was the attending Doctor that mornng. I noticed that every time my wfe had a contraction that my sons heartbeat would stop and when I asked her she told us that everyhting was alright and that was normal. Then as my wife had more contractions it would happen more frequently and common sense told me that this was not alright. I asked her for a beteer explanation and she seemed annoyed that I was questioning her expertise. So I started to immediatly go u the hospita later and when I did it was apperent that something was wrong. Within 15 minutes another Doctor came in and as soon as he witnessed my sons heartbeat had stop he yelled to the nurses that he has to do an immediate c-section becuase the imbilical cord was wrapped around my sons head! Her lazyness almost cost my son his life and thanks to D Zedek for saving him. She never even apologized!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Dr. Adams is very informative, cheerful and helpful. She is indeed very good and knows her stuff.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2009