Ratings for Dr. Stephen A. Kind

Dr. Kind was very thorough, caring, and very efficient in helping me with my health issues. He listens and shares his opinions that quickly relieved my discomfort. His office staff were friendly and efficient. Five stars for my entire experience.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Kind was very caring and attentive to my health issues. I really appreciated the time he spent with me. His office staff made the whole experience easy and efficient. I'm glad I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

The Office staff is kind of rude. I was just wondering if it's a race base, Economic base (since Medicare involved), ignorant base, bad day ..... whatever it is, stop it.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Front office staff very rude, Dr Kind spends 5 minutes with you and if you ask him a question that may be a little out of his field , he doesn't suggest anything he just says its not his expertise

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr Kind showed up late and when he did show up he ordered tests right away without even asking me a question. He then was rude when I asked questions and dismissive of my concerns. I left feeling confused, upset and insulted.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Dr. Kind was very unkind, that is, both dismissive and negligent. He was dismissive of my concerns and feelings[as well as my past experience dealing w/a serious health issue, and negligent in the handling of my health problem.] I had to change doctors at a critical point in my treatment,and probably only recovered because I did so.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010

Efficient, knowledgeable, caring, and not afraid to share his reports with the patient!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2009

Dr. Stephen A. Kind's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1987)

Sask Health