You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Stephen A. Kind

Dr. Kind was very caring and attentive to my health issues. I really appreciated the time he spent with me. His office staff made the whole experience easy and efficient. I'm glad I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

The Office staff is kind of rude. I was just wondering if it's a race base, Economic base (since Medicare involved), ignorant base, bad day ..... whatever it is, stop it.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Front office staff very rude, Dr Kind spends 5 minutes with you and if you ask him a question that may be a little out of his field , he doesn't suggest anything he just says its not his expertise

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr Kind showed up late and when he did show up he ordered tests right away without even asking me a question. He then was rude when I asked questions and dismissive of my concerns. I left feeling confused, upset and insulted.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Dr. Kind was very unkind, that is, both dismissive and negligent. He was dismissive of my concerns and feelings[as well as my past experience dealing w/a serious health issue, and negligent in the handling of my health problem.] I had to change doctors at a critical point in my treatment,and probably only recovered because I did so.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010

Efficient, knowledgeable, caring, and not afraid to share his reports with the patient!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2009

Dr. Stephen A. Kind's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1987)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kind was very caring and attentive to my health issues. I really appreciated the time he spent with me. His office staff made the whole experience easy an..."

June 13, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=950215'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.3

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from &quot;Stephen&quot; to &quot;Stephen A.&quot;

October 20, 2013
  • combined ratings from Internist listing (DID: 2650268)

May 3, 2012