Ratings for Dr. STEPHEN D. Parr

I came in by ambulance in severe back pain. I passed out and had to be moved by four EMT's onto a bed. Doctor came in one time for about three minutes, asked few questions, touched my lower back, advised me probably herniated disk, ordered steroid shot, ordered X-Rays only! X-rays DO NOT show soft tissue damage! I actually needed an MRI! I never saw doctor again, laid in bed for 4 hours. 2 nurse checks.Orderly came in and told me to sign papers to release me. I asked about x-rays? Where is the doctor?' He replied "Oh, they didn't see anything on there except some slight degeneration in the bone. X=rays won't show any damage to soft tissue, only bone damage.Told to go to ortho, get MRI. NO ONE advised me on diagnosis or after care. Husband + orderly put me in wheelchair -Me in agony,(still couldnt walk), wheeled me to discharge where they tossed me an envelope and out the door - same pain when came in! Cant take 2 of scrips prescribed - wasnt asked about! (Uninsured patient)?!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2009

Dr. STEPHEN D. Parr's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1998)

Delta Dental