Ratings for Dr. Carole L. Jackson

My experience with Dr. Jackson wasn't as helpful and exciting as I had hoped for. It was my first pregnancy appointment and had many questions and a little nervous about it all. When I went to ask questions and share a few of my concerns she blew me off and said I could ask questions later and walked out of the door. During the ultrasound she did not talk to me or my husband about the baby or explain what anything was. I felt like I was just a number and a just another women walking through her office. Very Unpleased to say the lease.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

I had very bad experiences with Dr. Jackson. I don't think she even knows my problem. The medicine she prescribed and the therapy she arranged didn't work at all. When I needed to and asked to talk with her over phone, always nurses, she never answered my phone. Frustrated!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

I love Dr. Jackson. She is extremely gentle and patient. I always feel like she has time to listen and address my concerns. She is fabulous.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Dr. Jackson was very responsive to my needs and I am very thankful for her experience in diagnosing my problem and determining a plan of action to remedy the signs and symptoms of my condition. I am impressed with how quickly I am recovering.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2010

Recently I had to have surgery. Dr. Jackson was very helpful. She knew I was scared and took the time to answer any and all questions I had.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2010

Found and cared for a problem I was having right away when previous doctor in Russellvile did not.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009

Dr. Carole L. Jackson's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Oxford