Ratings for Dr. Sanat Dixit

Dr. Dixit is very patient oriented and ensures you are aware of all your options. He is very knowledgeable. His staff is friendly and very considerate of your needs. On the day of surgery, he addressed any questions and ensured I was comfortable before proceeding. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2020

First of all, AMAZING in-and-out punctuality! Don't think I've EVER had a doctor that I got to see so quickly. His staff has always been very friendly and courteous and Dr. Dixit is personable and sincere in his approach. My problem neck pain was treated with two rounds of injections and some physical therapy, with tremendous improvement in less than 6 months. I've very pleased and would recommend Dr. Dixit wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2019

One year post op fro. 2nd fusion. Researched for myself & recommend Dr Dixit above all others in Huntsville. Listened to my history, heard my issues & took great care of me. Staff, hospital, etc were wonderful. Strongly recommend Dr Dixit @ SportsMED!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

Doctor Dixit and his staff are amazing! He’s very knowledgeable and caring. He takes his time in explaining what needs to happen and what you’ll experience afterwards in term of surgery (I had a spinal fusion). He saved my life and I’m forever grateful.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2019

Dr. Dixit really seems to care about his patients .

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Dr Dixit seems genuine and concerned about my condition. Surgery has been scheduled. Will report back in after surgery.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

Dr. Sanat Dixit's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Hermitage, TN