Ratings for Dr. Kristen L. Willett

I had a horrible experience in January 2008 with Kristen L. Willett, DO at Resurgens at the Northside Forsyth office, and I suffer permanent organ damage due to her negligence. After being sent home on a steroid pack with an MRI scheduled for 2-3 weeks later.... thank goodness I questioned her diagnosis and sought care elsewhere. I found a very good orthopedist at Dominion Orthopedics and he performed the same in office tests that she did. Based on his findings however, the Dominion Orthopedics MD ordered an emergency MRI and immediately referred me to a neurosurgeon (not affiliated with his practice). Once the competent Dominion Orthopedics MD actually ordered the appropriate emergency MRI for my symptoms and we got results in less than 24 hours...even Life University recommended immediate, emergency spinal surgery. As compensation for Dr. Willett's huge mistake including permanent neurological damage, I was refunded my $40 co-pay by Resurgens. I filled in my paperwork on my hands and knees in the waiting room at the Resurgens office and was never offered help. I fell down in the parking lot due to nerve damage trying to get back to the car after my appointment with Dr Willett. It's a shame that this review does not allow images to be uploaded, to show the extrusion that Dr Willett missed. It clearly blocked all nerve function to my lower body.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Willett and her staff were always very helpful with my chronic back pain. I had several procedures and was assisted with medication. She always seemed sympathetic to my problems. The only problem is a very full patient load and running behind. I am also always late, so this is something I try not to complain about. I experienced no problems with Dr. Willett or her staff.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Very helpful physician. She helped me when no one else seemed to be able.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Very unknowledgeable. Very unknowledgeable.Very unknowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Very diificult to get in contact with. Does not go the extra mile when mri is negative. If mri is negative, she does not believe that patient is in pain. Does not have my best interest at heart which is extremely unfortunate for a physician. I have to find a knowledgeable physician too help me.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009

Dr. Kristen L. Willett's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2002)