Ratings for Dr. Samuel R. Lanzino

Dr. Lanzino cleans your teeth and does everything by himself. He is very unprofessional and rude to his patients. I will never go back!!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

SUPER caring and very helpful Dentist. great with all my kids as well as me and my husband.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

i went to have a tooth pulled out, after 5 shots of novacaine the tooth came out. he walked into another room with my tooth and said "i cleaned off the infeaction, lets put it back in to save your toothline." this was a tooth that he had done a root canal on 2 months earlier. but that is another story. he had not asked or made any mention about my other teeth he pulled before. having guesses that he knew more about it than me i let him. that was on a thursday at noon, right now it is friday at midnight. my jaw is swollen where the tooth was pulled and replaced. the tooth that was put back into my mouth is a quarter of an inch above the other teeth and is was put in cockeyed. i just tried to eat a triscuit and ended up in tears. its now day 2 that i havent been able to eat, soon to be day three. i can deal with pain, but i have broke down into tears multiple times the past two days. i just hope and pray that if you read this before you choose him to be your dentist.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009