Ratings for Dr. Raafat N. Mattar

Amazing. He has helped me so much! I can't recommend him enough. Really took his time to understand my problem and came up with a great solution. Thank you Dr Mattar

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

RUN AWAY, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Mattar is very professional. He takes the time to listen, he asks questions when he is unsure of your answers. He is extremely conservative and does not rush into procedures. He also keeps his patient interest and well being first and foremost in all decisions that he makes. In today medical world it is really hard to find a Dr. that takes the time and puts the patient first- outstanding MD

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Dr Mattar has helped me get back to work and has allowed me to get my life back. My back pain was debilitating before I saw Dr Mattar. He did a few injections on me and now I am pain free. He was very caring and kind. You usually hear horror stories with workers Comp but not with with Dr Mattar he really cares.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Nobody has taking care of me like Dr. Mattar. Is very kind and helpful took his time sat with me and my husband and explained the my problem in detail. He did a physical exam was able to diagnose my problem and determined that I needed an injection. Once the injection was performed my pain level was down dramatically. I would highly recommend Dr. Mattar .

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Took forever to get an appointment. When we were able to see the doctor, he was quite nice and suggested that my husband have an MRI. We were scheduled to get the results of test and received a call from the office that they would no longer be taking our insurance as of June 30 and they cancelled the visit. This was MID MAY! Therefore my husband had an MRI and this doctor refused to give him the results because he would no longer be taking his insurance in the future! VERY un-caring!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I was warned about him and wanted to give him a fair try since I'm a 50+ yr old man. I tried to give him a fair shot. Boy, was that a HUGE mistake!! I've *never* been treated like such a second class, no, 3rd or 4th class person. His staff hates him and that's obvious, like it's obvious that the positive reviews you see are being written by his staff. He is rude, arrogant and mean, (and if you won't let him stick your spine with needles which makes him FAR more $$), forget it. It's shocking for a person in serious long term pain to be shouted at and treated like he (in less than 4 minutes) knows far more about what you are going through than you do. He shouted at me, threatened me and said he'd fix it so no doctor would ever see me again. I thought this kind of thing only happened in the movies. Run, don't walk away from this guy and his quackery. I won't be back. I will be reporting his 'practice' to every place I can think of, and as a former attorney, I can think of places!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Rude, scary, unprofessional, mean, disrespectful, not very smart. . .

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010