Ratings for Dr. William Watt

What can I say. He cares about the whole person. Truly an amazing healer.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

He goes over and above with his care. He has great knowledge of emotional blocks .

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

This doctor takes the time to get to know you and treats the whole person not just the symptoms. I would absolute recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I agree with this patient who gave Dr. Watt a low response. After 25 sessions, I was trusting the doctor and his protocols, and I went skiing and all my symptoms, including dizziness and nausea came back again in full-force. This is the issue I came in to see him for. He has treated everything else but my chief complaint. I have tried to speak about this concern with Dr. Watt. I in fact was going to close my file 6 months ago, but on a formal sit down I decided to trust his process. (Previously I worked with another Chiro who easily cleared my symptoms). But when I told Dr. Watt that the symptoms are still there he simply minimized my complaints and said, "I should keep coming in, because once I leave his room, life stressors start happening again that put the body out of alignment." This is not the kind of chiropractor I'm looking for I'd recommended him for spiritual, and energy work but I need a good old fashioned chiro to treat real stuff first.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

AMAZING. After years of other physio, acupuncture and chiropractic treatments that were ineffective for me, Dr Watt fixed my shoulder within a few months and I am finally pain free. While I do not understand how he does it, whatever he does worked. I continue to see him for other minor concerns and feel so much better for it. Thanks very much Dr Watt and staff who are so friendly personable and accommodating.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Watt is without a doubt a fantastic chiropractor. His treatments took away my pain in not even 10 sessions. I found him to be very personable, caring and respectful. He really believes in his techniques and I now do to. He has also helped a friend of mine with his back problems to. My back pain has now stopped for months, but if it ever came back he would be the first chiropractor I would see.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

After several weeks of treatment I have decided this is not for me, mainly because Dr. Watt won't listen to my concerns and thinks he knows best. I find him to have poor bedside manner and he is sometimes just plain rude. He keeps switching from one treatment technique to another without explaining what he is doing even when I asked him specifically about the care I was receiving. All he says is 'trust me' and 'I will heal you physically, emotionally and spiritually'. I have found him to be very arrogant. One time I paid $42 for him to tell me to drink a glass of water. For my last few visits he told me to keep saying "I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I love you. Thank you." to myself over and over. While his technique is very gentle (mostly energy work), this is not the kind of chiropractic care I was expecting. I also did not receive physical relief.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Within a few months of seeing Dr Watt my shoulder was better after years of pain and limited mobility.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Exceptional chiropractor I have been going to Dr Watt for 7+ years

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Very pleasant and helpful. Time and money well spent.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011