Ratings for Dr. Mary Jo Palmer

I've been going to dr Palmer for several years, on a regular basis. I no longer need a handy cap placard.im no longer a candidate for knee& back surgery. My tmj & sinus problems are under control. It's not a one time office visit fix . You need to maintain the alignment of your spine for overall health. Dr Palmer is an advocate for health & nutrition. Her gentle approach draws quite a few pregnant mothers, newborns& toddlers on a regular basis.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Dr. Palmer is one of the most competent chiropractors I have used. She is knowledgeable, personable and gave me immediate relief from pain caused by a severe fall. I cannot speak highly enough of her. She really cares about her patients. She was right on time, and Pam, her staff member, is wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Waste of money. Better doctors in town. Avoid at all costs. I have had good experience with chiropractic care but she is below average.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Mary Jo Palmer's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med