Ratings for Dr. Ronald Pokrupa

He did his best...his staff is A # 1...he is approaching retirement and it showed in my last follow up appointment

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

The reviews on line must be screened or dated or something because he seemed like a coward to me and wrote up my visit different than my wife and I recall the words that came out at our visit.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

After mistakenly diagnosed with MS 40 years ago, finally pain from tumor on my spine, was removed, am living painless normal life. Dr. Pokrupa is wonderful all around. I thank him very much. Operation was done November 2017 with miracle results. D.Desautels

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Now day 3 after a 2 level lumbar laminectomy and couldn't be happier. Am fully mobile, pain and numbness gone, walking normally for first time in a couple of years. Not needing anything for pain management! I can't say enough good stuff about Dr Pokrupa and the entire care team at KGH.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

awesome doctor...........................a111111111111111111111111 all thee way kingston is lucky to have him

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I was admitted with a C5 C6 C7 breaks he was very atentive and cahhring for me, i thank you somuch

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

beyond happy with the results from my husbands surgery . Dr . Pokrupa and his team are the best . only regret was not getting in sooner .

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Prokrpa is an amazing Dr. He looked after me at the Montreal Neuro in Montreal . He operated on my back twice and was so fantastic. I was so much better afterwards. I bless him to this day. Now I have another problem and wish he was still pracicing here as I know he would help me again. I am forever grateful to him and wish others would feel the same way. You've got the best in Kingston, lucky you. I wish there was another Dr. like you in Montreal right now. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Pokrupa removed my brain tumour on September 11, 2015. He did an amazing job. His staff was amazing too. Thanks so much Dr Ronald Pokrupa! See you in 6 weeks.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

My wife had severe back pain and could not walk with out a 4 wheeled walker. Dr. Pokrupa operated on her at the end of May 2015. She is now feeling 100% better. Thanks you Dr. Pokrupa.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015