Ratings for Dr. Ronald Pokrupa

I was admitted with a C5 C6 C7 breaks he was very atentive and cahhring for me, i thank you somuch

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

beyond happy with the results from my husbands surgery . Dr . Pokrupa and his team are the best . only regret was not getting in sooner .

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Prokrpa is an amazing Dr. He looked after me at the Montreal Neuro in Montreal . He operated on my back twice and was so fantastic. I was so much better afterwards. I bless him to this day. Now I have another problem and wish he was still pracicing here as I know he would help me again. I am forever grateful to him and wish others would feel the same way. You've got the best in Kingston, lucky you. I wish there was another Dr. like you in Montreal right now. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Pokrupa removed my brain tumour on September 11, 2015. He did an amazing job. His staff was amazing too. Thanks so much Dr Ronald Pokrupa! See you in 6 weeks.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

My wife had severe back pain and could not walk with out a 4 wheeled walker. Dr. Pokrupa operated on her at the end of May 2015. She is now feeling 100% better. Thanks you Dr. Pokrupa.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Mr. Pokrupa does not deserve the title of Doctor. He just met with my father who has 3 Glioblastoma and is terminal. Dr. Hammod suggested radiation to enhance my fathers last days however Mr Pok just stopped by his hospital room and stated "I don't know why we are bothering to give you radiation, it is not worth it. And we are shipping you back to Brockville cause they can change your dirty diapers there as well as we can. My brother was able to hold it together long enough to tell him "Enough! Leave the room now". The man just walked away. If you have any love at all for your family member - DO NOT let this man near them! No empathy, stripped my dad of his dignity and is a total loser!!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

A day after my MRI I was in to see Dr. Pokrupa in Dec. of 2013. Feb 2014 I had a very large (5cm) Glioma removed. I wasn't even in the hospital for 48 hours before I was able to get to go home. I go for my 1 year post-surgery MRI in March, and I'm sure it'll be a good one! My 6 month was 'what they like to see after surgery', he said! ^_^ He's a great man doing what has got to be a very hard job, and I definitely owe him my life as well as many others, I'm sure! An awesome surgeon with awesome staff. I couldn't be happier with the 'extra time' he's given me! ^_______^

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Pokrupa removed a large meningioma from my left temporal lobe in 2013, and a second one on the right side 4 days ago. Amazing surgeon, very talented. He has a great sense of humor, and was always ready to answer questions, even the smallest ones. He is amazing!!! I owe him my life.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Dr Pokrupa partially removed a Astrocytoma from my temporal lobe in 2004. Extremely thankful for his honesty and amazing work he did. I'm still here to tell my story. For those of you complaining about his bedside manner, put yourself in his shoes. His job is to perform life saving surgeries, give expert opinions ect. Not his job to make you feel better about yourself.He wouldnt be able to do his job effectively if he let personal feelings get in the way. Thankful I was and am still under his care. The neurologists and nurses at KGH are absolutely amazing. A+++ rating from me!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

SAVED MY LIFE AT MONTREAL NEURO AFTER MAJOR SUB-ARACHNOID HAEMHORRAGE. ALSO, MASTERFUL PLASTIC SURGURY; SCARS ON MY HEAD AND FACE ARE PRACTICALLY INVISIBLE.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013