Ratings for Dr. Kourosh Adhami

Surgical center is immacculate nurses very nice procedure room immacculate,awaiting my results again,had to go for emergency ct of my gut stomach colon same day as colonoscopy,fun fun,waiting for my results.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Terrible service. If you are planning on going to this center be prepared to wait well over an hour to be seen. From there Dr. Adhami spent a total of 5 minutes with me before ordering me to have a colonoscopy. I was very hesitant and felt like I did not need one but was assured by his staff representative that this was completely routine and that the new facility and procedure would be completely covered by my insurance. I was very specific about this as I did not have the additional funds to pay out any extra doctor bills. They were very convincing but then to my surprise 4 months later I received over $1000 in bills between the Dr, Facility and Anesthesiologist. When I contacted Adhami's office I was then told that they would not take care of these billings even through they promised me that I would not be responsible for a single penny. To top it off I have been trying to get him and his staff to fill out necessary medical paperwork for my job and they are refusing to complete the request. When asked to speak to the doctor or office manager they are either "not there" or "in a meeting" Now my job is holding me accountable for this missing paperwork and I'm stuck with over $1000 of unnecessary medical bills.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

This was my first time having an office procedure I normally go to a hospital.The prep room looks like a storage room with boxes all over the place, and the floor was not clean. I'm used to hospital cleanliness. I went to the bathroom to change since my bed was near a window with no blinds. As I walked out of the bathroom realized that the prep room and waiting room was the The doctor never spoke to me – not even “hi”. After the procedure I was given a printout of the findings waited 15 minutes for the doctor to see me. I wanted to know what the report meant he had no time to answer questions and told me to come back for my followup gave me a prescription. At followup he said my biopsy was fine and gave me another prescription and see him in a month. Not happy with him I requested copies of my reports and went to another MD who saw problems with my biospy and I may have barrett's esophagus. How can a MD miss something like that - I'm glad I got a 2nd opinion.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Dr. Kourosh Adhami's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Babylon, NY