Ratings for Dr. Arthur V. Moore

I went in with extreme abdominal pain and he didn't even examine me. He poked me in the stomach and told me to eat a banana. What a crock. I drove to another town and received prompt care and many tests. Good thing I didn't just eat that banana or I would be dead.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

Dr. Moore is the most caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable physician I have ever had. He is punctual, thorough, and follows up with any issues immediately. When I've had medical issues, he has called me at home numerous times to give results of tests and to see how I am doing. On a Friday night when he was supposed to leave at 5pm, he stayed until 8:30 to get a "quick read" on one of my tests. How many doctors would do this? He truly is a good person with a good heart who cares about his patients, not just as clients but also as people. If you live in the New London, NH area, I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

Dr. Arthur V. Moore's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1983)

Assurant