Ratings for Dr. Sharon E. Oster

very personable and VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. cleared up a long standing diagnostic issue on first visit.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr. Oster is brilliant, but of little use to most patients, as she totally lacks the ability to "speak English" with them. A steady stream of letters and numbers unaccompanied by understandable explanations means nothing to me.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Best Doctor I have ever been to. Used her for years and she has probably saved my life. Very intelligent and knows exactly what to do no matter what the situation. Very easy to talk to and will address all your problems. Sometimes she gets a little behind but it is because she doesn't rush her patients through like cattle. She should be listed as the best in Ada and Canyon county

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Dr. Oster does not return phone calls when I leave a message. Her nurse calls me and doesn't know how to answer questions and is frustrated and rude to me. Her nurse decided not to wear gloves when taking my blood sample because they're a hassle". Dr. Oster works also with infectious diseases so I would think it would be protocol to have her nurses wear gloves when examining patients WITHOUT an infectious disease. These are the reasons I have found another primary care physician. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

Dr. Sharon E. Oster's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1980)

Ameritas