Ratings for Dr. Irene Y. Tong

I was referred to Dr Tong about 6 years ago. She is wonderful. Dr Tong is thorough and patient. She goes over everything and anything with each visit. She cares about her patients. She is has got me through very tough times, especially during my pregnancy. She is outstanding!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Dr. Tong is an excellent doctor. I have been going to her for 15 years now since I was first diagnosed with RA. I was going to her at a medical clinic in Covina where she used to be. This was close to where I lived. Then she eventually moved to Pasadena where she opened up a practice with another Rheumatologist. Since she was such a good doctor, I followed her to Pasadena even though it was a little far for me. Dr. Tong is a caring and compassionate doctor. She takes the time to answer your questions and address any concerns you may have. She is also very knowledgeable and knows here stuff.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Dr. Irene Y. Tong's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal