Ratings for Dr. Hetal S. Amin

Wonderful doctor. Highly recommend this allergist to anyone. She is the best in Illinois

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Dr. Amin truly takes time with her patients. Her compassion in each case is easily apparent. Her ability to critically diagnose and treat accurately, while maintaining a very warm and genuine bedside manner impressed me immediately. I had six specialist prior to meeting with Dr. Amin, and she was the first one to pinpoint correctly what was wrong with me. Thanks to her persistence, I can actually enjoy the things I took for granted again, such as taking a stroll outdoors with my husband without suffering sneezing and breathing trouble. She always has a smile on her face when you visit her office, and I forget sometimes what a lost art friendliness is in the medical field. My son recently started having allergic symptoms and their was no quetion in my mind who to take him to to make is life alot easier.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009