Ratings for Dr. Tina S. Merhoff

The best in town. I would not take my children to any other office.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I was 12 min late, called to let them know, was giving the ok, showed up, took the boys back, did xrays, no cleaning and charged me $153.00 stating since I was late they could not do a cleaning

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Dr. Tina's staff is compassionate and caring and very courteous. My poor rating isn't due to the care we received as a regular patient in her practice, however, when my daughter had a dental emergency and needed the care of her dentist as two doctors recommended, Dr. Tina was unwilling to help us until the next morning. If you think you will never have a dental emergency and need after hours care, Dr. Tina is a fine dentist. If the need arises for emergency treatment, i hope your experience is different from our families.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

I have dental insure for all members in the family. This dental office makes you pay ahead everytime you go saying that they will submit a claim to the insurance and then reimburse, but they never really do it. They keep the money and do not submit the claim. No matter what you have insurance, they do not submit the claim and they keep saying they did, but it is not true. The dental insurance is not the problem, never had an issue with them, and they process any claim immediately if received.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Loved the staff and dentist, however they do not file insurance and they want all monies up front. I do not feel that finances should stand in the way of optimal dental care, and feel that financial arrangements should be utilized when parents can not come up with a excessive amount of money up front. Especially when a child's case is time sensitive to be successful.My child had a dental accident and has developed caries in her front four teeth. She requires stainless steel caps to save her teeth. Being 19 mos old, saving her front teeth is very important, as children usually do not lose them until age 6 or 7. The upfront cost is 2400.00 just for the dental, not including the day surgery cost. Our medical insurance will pay in time, about 3-6 mos. However, we can not wait that long to do this procedure. We as parents are struggling financially and are trying to figure out how to come up with this money. The practice should work with families in order that their children receive care.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009