Ratings for Dr. Tanja Haley

I love Dr. Haley. She's been my psychologist on and off for two years. She has helped me to cope with stress and anxiety by giving the tools to deal with these issues on my own. She is calm, she listens and is very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I have done individual counseling with Dr. Haley in the past for about 6 months and she enabled me to manage my debilitating anxiety. I have not felt anxious for about 7 years now. No joke. I have tried to deal with my anxiety for years with many different psychologists and it seemed to get worse when I did counseling. Tanja was a wizard with it. I'm shocked that the previous rating implied that Dr. Haley didn't like men. I then went to couples counseling with my husband because I liked Tanja and wanted to continue with her. She hands down agrees more with my husband than with me!! My husband loves counseling because Tanja gets me to change all my ridiculousness. Finally someone agrees with him:) Likely the man rating Tanja before me was ridiculous because she will call you out and be honest with you. Hard on the pride at times but worth the effort. My marriage is 10/10----initially it was probably a 3/10 when we started counseling. Use this girl. She is awesome!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

I went to her by myself for a year, and she really helped solve huge family and childhood issues. Completely non-judgmental, patient, wise, and caring. Then we did couples counselling for a year and problem areas were identified and actual tools given for resolution. She has helped me personally build much better family relationships and I thank her for that.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Amazing psychologist. Amazing results. I have been to several psychologists but she is the only one to yield results with marriage counselling and with depression/anxiety.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

I would agree with the other 2 reviews, she was great. I was depressed for two years about something and she helped me see things in an entirely different light. I feel like I've found "my happy place" again! Highly recommend her, I have seen other therapists but she was my favorite.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

I dont think you will find a better better Psychologist . Dr. Hayley is compassionate and knowledgable .She knows when to talk and when to listen , and basically lets you figure it out , which is the way it should be , since it's your life .I've been to quite a few shrinks over the years , some of whom I only saw once ..that was once too often .Dr. haley is a pro...you can't go wrong with her .I give her a very high rating.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Dr. Tanja is caring, very knowledgeable, very experienced in the field, and did not waste my time. She is direct, but does so with caring and support. She treated me with dignity and respect. She never once came across as the expert on my life, rather she treated me like I too was the expert of my life and in doing so, really listened to my values and goals and helped me progress. Office environment- welcoming and excellent set up. When you arrive, you will not be greeted by a receptionist, but rather you have a seat in the waiting room and Dr. Tanja will come get you. Her office is very large; with a couch and comfortable chairs, a coffee table in between you and her and a back door exit, which is nice if you have been crying as it leads to the hallway/exit to the parking lot. The first session free to see if you like her style. The only certified Gottman Couples Therapist in Alberta- see her website for details. My husband and I received couples counselling from her-amazing results!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009