Ratings for Dr. Tanja Haley

My husband & I have seen Dr. Tanja for a few sessions at three different times in our 16-yr marriage. Every time we are back on track & feel closer and more attuned than before within only a few sessions. She helps us both feel heard, understood & validated. She is warm, compassionate, and highly trained & professional. As a psychologist myself, I have referred countless clients to her when they are in need of couples therapy despite the distance - I assure them she is more than worth the drive (and the great conversations you will have on the way back from session). Couples therapy is most definitely a delicate dance & one that Dr. Tanja has mastered.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

Dr. Tanja was horrible. Same complaints as others. No empathy, no compassion, no understanding and no emotional capacity. She couldn’t handle the situation when things got heated and snapped right in the middle of a session. After addressing the issue with her via email and her being dismissive and not taking responsibility for her unprofessionalism we stopped seeing her. She actually hurt our relationship and left a bad taste in our mouths for couples therapy. After 6 months of not being able to find the courage to see someone else as Dr. Tanja left a sour taste in our mouths we are now separating.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

Honestly I can't praise Dr. Haley enough! She helped me through a very difficult time in my life by helping me through constructive discussions, pulling out valuable nuggets of information and helping me build a foundation for future growth and to be the best version of myself. Would absolutely recommend Dr. Haley! Very warm and welcoming atmosphere, and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Dr. Tanja Haley is REALLY good at what she does. Truly amazing. Her methodology and approach were logical and effective. She outlined what the sessions will entail, set expectations, and helped us achieve our goal. She was professional, yet genuine and gentle in her delivery. She created a very safe place for us to share our thoughts, emotions, and vulnerabilities. Dr. Tanja was truly the perfect fit for us. To summarize, it was her ability to identify the root problem, find the right therapy solution, create structure around our patterns, and then through gentle reminders, walk us through our underlying drivers for conflict that really made a significant difference for us. It's been fantastic and we'll definitely continue to check in with her throughout this journey.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

NOT helping, kind of label people and treat them the same way, My wife and I had couple sessions but things getting worse. We changed a psychologist and do feel the difference.

Submitted May 10, 2018

My partner and I saw Dr. Tanja Haley for a couple a years. She is everything a lot of people mention...kind, approachable and empathetic. She propelled our relationship in a direction we never could have imagined. Dr. Haley was the catalyst to the couple we are today, strong, united and patient. We still have our moments of disagreements and uncomfortableness, however, with the tools she provided, we are able to navigate our conflicts with a much lighter tone. Dr. Haley is without a doubt, one of the best couples therapists in the city . If in need, do not hesitate to seek her out.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I have been fortunate to have had counselling support from Dr. Tanja Haley for the past year and I have to say that my time spent in her office has been life changing. There are many positive aspects to her approach but to sum it up, she provides an empathetic and warm environment and the tools for her clients to support self-understanding and acceptance and to develop their own internal wisdom and resilience to heal and move forward. With Dr. Haley’s support, I have reached an improved level of self-awareness and have learned valuable tools that have supported an improved sense of acceptance, balance and happiness. Given her empathetic approach and the breadth of her experience and knowledge, I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr. Tanja is amazing! I recommend her to all of my friends! She is empathetic, a great listener, and very knowledgeable! Since coming to Tanja, my relationships and career have flourished! I've been to many counsellors over the years for a childhood trauma, and she is the best I've ever found! An all-around fantastic psychologist and person!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I am extremely grateful to have found this gem of a psychologist. I was about to give up on finding someone that I could connect with after a string of bad experiences. She is patient, kind, understanding, and extremely knowledgable . She really wants the best for her clients and motivates you to do the work in order to feel better. I really can't thank her enough for everything she has done to help me. I will continue to recommend her to everyone I know who may be in need of a little help.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

My wife and I were fortunate to meet Dr. Haley after nearly giving up on finding a Psychologist that would actually help us learn the tools we needed to strengthen our marriage and therefore our family. It had been our experience that many were willing to take our money to talk endlessly but ultimately, get nowhere. Not so with Dr. Haley! She is truly an amazing Psychologist, specializing in Marriage Therapy, who is fair to both my wife and I, while challenging us to think about our circumstances with new insights. Expect to work hard (and yes, there is homework!) if you want to see real change but know that Dr. Haley is expertly in your corner all the way. We have progressed so much further under her guidance than ever before. She is also clear from the get go – when the hard work is done, there is no intention to string you along for years but the door is always open to touch base when needed. We are truly grateful she has been able to see us. Thank you Dr. Haley for making a difference in our family!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017