Ratings for Dr. Carey J. Nease

The staff and doctor were very nice, but for the amount of money I payed the outcome of the results were below acceptable.There was never a follow up and it's been 11 months.I went to a well renown surgeon to have a look at my tummy tuck he said the incisions were made to high.How can these people stay in business if they don't do followups, that doesn't make sence, I would never recommend Dr.Nease to anyone, don't waste your money!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I thought about having a breast augumentation with a lift for a very long time, and after 3 years, I decided to move forward and have the surgery done, after visiting several plastic surgeons...I chose Dr. Nease. He was very friendly before the surgery... but after the surgery, he became very rude towards me because I didn't like the results, he left me symmetrically unproportioned, and when I brought it to his attention, he tried to convince me otherwise, well eventually, he agreed one breast was significantly larger than the other, and offered to fix it at an additional price, I thought that was ridiculous, and of course I refused. He did end up repairing my breast at no charge, but he had no further contact or follow-up after the second surgery. Not saying he's a bad doctor, but I'm saying if you want compassion, he's definitely not the RIGHT Doctor to choose.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

This is absolutely the worst Botox I have ever had. My lip droops and having trouble speaking properly. The alopecia in my chin is still present although he numbed my lower jaw to the point it also affects movement and feeling. I would NOT recommend this physician for botox treatment.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

I have had several procedures and am a very happy and youthful looking patient. Love my new look! I love it when my friends comment about how great I look and I just smile and say thanks. Thanks to Dr. Nease and his wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

professional courteous knowledgeable talented wonderful. if you want the best of the best... then go to Southern Surgical Arts. I never felt like a number and am SO extraordinarily happy with my results. Dr. Nease cared just as much about my results as I did and was very patient and caring when answering all of my questions. I felt so wonderfully well taken care of and DEFINITELY recommend Dr. Nease and the staff at Southern Surgical Arts to EVERYONE that asks!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Great doctor and the staff was wonderful. They were very helpful and treated me like a friend and not just a patient

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

I had many consultations with local doctors. The was no comparison with Dr. Nease and his staff. He and his office went above and beyond my expectations.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

The staff was very friendly, as was Dr. Nease. After the surgery, Jennifer was easily accessible to answer any questions or concerns I had. The actual office was very clean and looked new. It was also tranquil.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

Simply put, Dr. Nease is an incredibly gifted artist who uses medical technology and techniques on the canvas of the human body. I can give Dr. Nease and his staff my highest recommendations and would definitely be a returning patient if the need/opportunity ever arises.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

I love Dr. Nease's artistic approach in cosmetic surgery. You truly feel confident at the consultation that he is going to be able to transform your appearance. His facelifts are unbelievable. You should just look at his photogallery. And, I loved his staff, too. They were very sweet, attentive and knowledgeable. His office is gorgeous and the facials are wonderful. I am hoping to do laser hair removal next.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Dr. Carey J. Nease's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1998)

Providence