Ratings for Dr. Mark S. Deguenther

I found this doctor to be arrogant and condescending. Any attempt to ask questions about his plan of care or proposed procedures for my condition visibly offended him even when I was simply trying to gain a better understanding toward managing my own care. This doctor has no interest in allowing the patient to be a partner in their own care and is inflexible if his protocol is questioned. This doctor presumes an informed consumer as problematic. When I inadvertently used a medical term that was not exactly accurate I was promptly corrected with a wry smile. I was a polite, non-medical professional, but I experienced this disrespect firsthand. Then, I was told by him "that he was not the right doctor for me". He then quickly escorted me from the exam room to the lobby and informed me to follow up with the original doctor that referred me. In my opinion, the reverse is more accurate: I probably was not the right patient for him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I found him most unpleasant to deal with- I felt my opinion was not valued.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

HELPED ME WHEN I HAD KIDNEY STONE VERY HELPFUL AFTERWARDS RELATED TO CONTROL OF PAIN

flag | Submitted October 4, 2008

Thorough and answered all of my questions. He really seemed to care.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Dr. Mark S. Deguenther's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1989)

Multiplan