Ratings for Dr. Nicholas G. Lailas

doctors motto, just make money. No compassion required in such a profession

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Not to be trusted. An arrogant man. I decided not to undergo biopsy. Got an angry letter from him where he denies any further service to me in the name of the Urology group

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

He saved my life in no uncertain terms. I was told by a group of doctors that my cancer had spread, and that radiation would not help me. Another Urologist and John's Hopkins told me I had too many complications to be operated on. We found Dr. Lailas listed as a top Urologist in the area and asked for his help. He saw me right away & in his cool/calm way told me, "I don't believe it has spread. I'll operate on you." A month and a half later he performed robotic surgery on me without a hitch. He's highly skilled where it counts, in the operating room. We love him and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

My daughter had to have a kidney removed while in high school. Dr. Lailas was amazing with her...checked in with her all the time, never rushed, and very tolerant of stressed mom. Surgery went very well and her recovery was great. His staff couldn't do enough for us.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Never late for an appointment. Staff members and Doctor's (I saw two at the Urology Group) never seemed rush. Doctor even called me with information after normal working hours and on a saturday. Phone questions to staff were responded to within a reasonable time.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Excellent doctor, he is very patient and answers all questions. I had surgery with him for TOT procedure, it was excellent with fantastic resuls.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Incompetent staff. Indifferent doctor. Lost appointments, late for appointments. Virtually no communication from doctor prior to biopsy and radiation treatments. Zero communications after proceedures.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

you must overcome a rude and disfuctional staff.The doctor is ok.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Dr. Nicholas G. Lailas's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Reston, VA