You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Serge Keravel

Psychologue extraordinaire! Te met à l'aise immédiatement. Cerne bien les problèmes et recommande des stratégies concrètes à appliquer. Sait de façon respectueuse et non intimidante comment te faire réaliser les problèmes que tu dois affronter et les choses que tu peux changer par toi-même. Je le recommanderais à quiconque veut améliorer sa vie, peu importe le problème à régler.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Serge saved my life. I agree with the other reviewers. He is excellent.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Serge is a great psychologist, have worked with him for years especially lately, gives me the tools to work with.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Excellent psychologist! great for couples as he listens and finds the real issue. does not take sides, but does call you on stuff. Provides very clear recommendations of how to improve, and you practice there, almost like a 'lab' where you try out what he recommends. Definitely helped improved communication with my partner and many of the skills we learned there have stayed with us to this day. Excellent.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

I agree with all previous reviewers, Serge is great! He is warm, attentive, and it seems like he really gets you. He provides wonderful insights without telling you what to do. I am very satisfied with his work and attitude.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

I have just begun seeing Serge again, and he is as everyone here says he is: a warm, professional, skilled and empathic practitioner. Through his seemingly deep understanding of human behaviour and experience in psychotherapy, he challenges you gently but pointedly, moving beyond mere talk into a deeper analysis of one's patterns and behaviours.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

I have been seeing Serge for several years and he has helped me through some very difficult times. Will continue to use his services. Have referred people to him who also find him very helpfull.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Serge is warm, caring and understanding, and has led me to profound insights. His methods are practical and useful, and he does a wonderful job of gently bringing you to discover or address the sometimes painful or uncomfortable issues you need to confront in order to feel better.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

An excellent listener. He's very understanding and caring. I always feel like I have a plan when I leave his office. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Dr. Serge Keravel's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Psychologue extraordinaire! Te met à l'aise immédiatement. Cerne bien les problèmes et recommande des stratégies concrètes à appliquer. Sait de façon respectueu..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Super Bonhomme que vous adorerez :-; C'est quelqu'un de super compétent avec une approche très douce et très humaine"

December 2, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K2P 0R6". Address has been updated from "None" to "359 Kent Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16132358752".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Serge saved my life. I agree with the other reviewers. He is excellent."

January 24, 2015