Ratings for Dr. Serge Keravel

He is personable, kind, and knowledgeable in some fields and aspects of life. But I was personally disappointed, wondering if he lacked life experience in family life, kids, and male/female couple relationships. I point blank asked him any suggestion or advice on how going about to get my step son motivated to be more responsible in life, at age 23. To give you an example, he has completed his income tax return one in his life, which goes with the rest of his behaviour, being irresponsible. When I asked my question to Serge, he had nothing to say. No suggestions, no methods, no recommendations, nothing. We also had wanted advice on methods to get our son out there working, contributing to society, instead of going from job to job, since he was not taking life seriously, and spending to much time at home on social media and video games. Serge had nothing to say. Also, when consulting for couples therapy, most couples surely go in hoping the therapist will help in making things better, not be told "oh well, you are broken, so you can give up now". Separating, divorcing, was never an option with kids involved, at least for me. We have challenges with our kids sometimes. Do we take the decision to divorce our kids? So why give up on the couple? Terrible advice. My spouse and hi, like other couples, have had our ups and downs over the past 10 years, but we always manage to work through it. Is there a manual somewhere that indicates its suppose to be easy, with young kids and step kids into the equation? Come on. We are grateful we are still together, our love is growing stronger every year, and giving up was never an option, at least for me, thanks but no thanks Dr. Serge Keravel. You better improve your success rate and tactics. Unless there is physical and mental abuse that is irrational, extreme substance abuse, $$$ problems such as gambling, I mean, if kids are involved, its worth working things out. Giving up on family, such as the far left mentality does by encouraging society to do so, encouraging separation and divorce, convincing women that the state will take care of them and the kids, liberating men from their family responsibilities, destroying family values on which our Western societies are based on, for me, these are not options or solutions. Thanks but no thanks, I will pass!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Have been going to Dr. Keravel off and on for many years - Excellent

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Psychologue extraordinaire! Te met à l'aise immédiatement. Cerne bien les problèmes et recommande des stratégies concrètes à appliquer. Sait de façon respectueuse et non intimidante comment te faire réaliser les problèmes que tu dois affronter et les choses que tu peux changer par toi-même. Je le recommanderais à quiconque veut améliorer sa vie, peu importe le problème à régler.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Super Bonhomme que vous adorerez :-; C'est quelqu'un de super compétent avec une approche très douce et très humaine

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Serge saved my life. I agree with the other reviewers. He is excellent.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Serge is a great psychologist, have worked with him for years especially lately, gives me the tools to work with.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Excellent psychologist! great for couples as he listens and finds the real issue. does not take sides, but does call you on stuff. Provides very clear recommendations of how to improve, and you practice there, almost like a 'lab' where you try out what he recommends. Definitely helped improved communication with my partner and many of the skills we learned there have stayed with us to this day. Excellent.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

I agree with all previous reviewers, Serge is great! He is warm, attentive, and it seems like he really gets you. He provides wonderful insights without telling you what to do. I am very satisfied with his work and attitude.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

I have just begun seeing Serge again, and he is as everyone here says he is: a warm, professional, skilled and empathic practitioner. Through his seemingly deep understanding of human behaviour and experience in psychotherapy, he challenges you gently but pointedly, moving beyond mere talk into a deeper analysis of one's patterns and behaviours.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

I have been seeing Serge for several years and he has helped me through some very difficult times. Will continue to use his services. Have referred people to him who also find him very helpfull.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011