Ratings for Dr. Victor Wong

We have been seeing him for over 10 years. He provides the attention and listens to the issue at hand. We communicate well and understand how to collaborate together in this healthcare . system.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Our family doctor for almost 10 years. Love how you can get to the point and he will do what is required (tests/assesments) as soon as possible. Very modern, informed and polite.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr. Wong has been exactly the kind of doctor that my family needs. After waiting in the waiting room for the typical time of 30 mins he gets straight to the point when he enters the room. He makes an effort to talk to my young children who are almost the reason for me being there. I never feel like there is anything that he has forgotten. One time I went in for a kidney infection and was prescribed medication and had my urine sent out for testing. The lab was quick with getting back to me and Dr. Wong called me telling me that I needed to change my medication based on the lab work. I appreciated the personal call and was thankful to be given medicine that eased my pain! As for not looking patients in the eye, he is a tad shy so give the guy a break! He obviously didn't take electives such as drama in high school!! The best approach with him is to break the ice and the conversation flows from there!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

I have been attending the office for 10 years now. His knowledge and attention to detail is really admirable. Come on people We go to the doctor for his diagnosis not service with a smile attitude. I personally have gone through many medical problems. Dr. Wong has been thorough with his testing and keeps very good records of my previous visits. He is gentle with the kids and they have never been afraid to visit him. He laughs and smiles, definetly has a shy heart. But his knowledge in the medical practice is to be considered one of the best. P

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

New (July 2010) office has efficient, friendly & courteous staff with pharmacy adjacent. Parking easy. Blood work taken in office. Diagnostic health services may come later (x-ray, ultrasound). Dr Wong is efficient with his time, helps me understand my conditions & I trust him to make recommendations in my best interest. He has referred me to specialists and to physiotherapists as necessary. On my part I know to ask him questions, be personable but not waste time. Recommend him to friends. Hopefully e-health records will arrive to help me & my doctor!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

very helpful, knowledgeable and tried to find me other solutions than merely a prescription. the practice is much better now that he has moved to the new office on Bristol circle. good appointment times

flag | Submitted August 1, 2010

great doctor very friendly and very good with kids he will referd you to web pages for knowlage

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Dr. Wong is my family doctor for a few years now after my old one changed his speciality. But right now I'm avoiding him. Reason? It's because he doesn't listen to me. He gave me a prescription and I had really bad side effects. His response was "I don't believe it" and keep pushing me to use same medication. I tried again and same thing happened. When you are feeling sick and telling your doctor about it and he's not listen to you then what can you do? I find if you have kids to see him then he sounds so kind and thoughtful. If you are an adult and want to talk to him to get some experienced opinions, you are not in luck. I was hoping he would be better with time and experience but so far I don't think so. One thing I like about him is his ties with a big hospital so when you need to see a specialist he's well connected.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

As much as I think Dr Wong does a good job, I have to agree he is always in a hurry. At first, I thought he will change with experience but am wrong. Conversation? unless you satrt one. Details about your reason of visit, you have to provide it, sometimes too, you have to tell him what you want him to do. I think though he is quite knowledgeable but too much in a hurry to do a better job. Overall, I think he needs some training on peoples skills and focus on the patient in front of him than how many he needs to see for the day.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Cares more about making money from your appointment then what ails you. He could really care less and it is obvious.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010