Ratings for Dr. Jack Albin

Very good at what he does. Provided an accurate diagnosis in 3 sessions and worked with me on my financial constraints.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Went with my daughter for my grandchild to this guy. I cannot believe he has not been kicked out of his profession. He spent two hours just talking about himself and other patients. Then after all this he said just spank the kid! After my daughter dealing with him and wasting her time for over two years he still has not given a proper diagnosis. I would recommend a bar tender for advice over this guy, just my observation and opinion!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

AWFUL. its a very uneasy thing to go and talk to someone and he just made this so much worse for me. so unprofessional, talking about ripping off the insurance and trying to pull a fast one when I work for an insurance company. never recommending this man to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Don’t even bother. His reports are not taken with any credibility from the school boards. He is pretty much blacklisted because of his incompetence.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Saw Dr. Albin - I wish I would have read these reviews before meeting him. He was completely unprofessional. Told me Son "Don't tell your Mom, but she's attractive" He shouldn't be telling my son NOT TO TELL ME anything! Also, shouldn't be making comments like that. He told me on two other occasions in the hour that I was attractive, making me feel very uncomfortable. He was swearing constantly with my son only 10 feet away on the other side of the door. It was completely disgusted. I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

He saw two of my children for assessment and diagnoses. He was excellent.His fees were amongst the most reasonable compared with other psychologists. His reports got my children the help they needed at school .This doctor is caring, supportive and is excellent

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

If it wasn't for Dr. Jack Albin, I probably wouldn't have graduated highschool, let alone become a member of the college of trades. I was a teenager when I first met him. I was in an abusive relashonship with a heavy drug addict. Albin was a strong support system that I needed to get out of that when I was 18. He was the first person to put perspective and support back into my life after being through multiple counsellors and one therapist. I will never forget all the advice and support he gave me. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Albin, what can I say. I was there with my daughter once this summer, and he was telling a lot of stories about other patients, as others have noted. Very loose with confidentiality. Also, he was extremely irate after being asked about his ability to provide custody and access services. After being charged with professional misconduct in 2001, he is unable to provide any assessment for custody and access, or CAS cases. For some reason, he mentioned that he previously used to work these cases all the time, despite being required (in 2001) to immediately revise his curriculum vitae to exclude any reference to his past performance of or his ongoing ability to perform any work falling within this limitation. Started yelling at me for asking about this misconduct, with a small child on the other side of the door, and proceeded to give graphic details of the case in question, again with a small child on the other side of the door, who could have heard any of this. I'm not sure how this person is still practicing psychology, to be honest.

Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr Albin, Hey did a great job with diagnosing my daughters Issues.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr Albin is a humanitarian, people person. He is a high energy, friendly man, and has a humourious way with children, A relaxing athomphere puts everyone at ease.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017