Ratings for Dr. Mike L. Monroe

My favorite family orthodontist ever! His bedside manner is amazing and he certainly knows his stuff :)

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

We had seen another dentist who fees seemed to just keep changing. I found Dr. Monroe. He offered a free consultation. He was straight forward about the cost (which was fair and competitive). My daughter is not always cooperative but has done great with Dr. Monroe and his staff. The women in the office are truly outstanding. Dr. Monroe has even called our house on a few occasions to follow up. The office is always busy and still manages to be calm and the appointments are always on time. I don't know how they do it!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

I had a hard time settling on an orthodontist. I am extremely happy with Dr.Monroe and ALL his staff. They are quick, friendly and punctual. We knew all the charges up front. No hidden costs or oops I forget to mention such and such cost later. Dr. Monroe is straight forward and quite competent. His staff are are also extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

We started seeing Dr. Monroe when my oldest was in 3rd grade he is now 20. Our family of 6 have all had braces from his clinic. He is fantastic, the office girls are fantastic, and so are the ladies that help with the braces. He only hires the best. We have had to switch an appointment at the last minute, or on occasion have completely forgotten an appointment. They are always so very kind. He always goes above and beyond the call of duty. I would highly recommend him and his staff. On a scale of 1-10 he would get a 20!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009