Ratings for Dr. Nancy H. Miller

Rude,impatient when you ask a queston,and treats you like a number.Not a recomendation!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Dr.Miller She is not a reccomendation on my list.Unless if Im the only patient thats treated this way.>Here it goes she's friendly,kinda nice,but also rude.At age 16 on the 1st day of meeting her she gave me a pap-smear,with out telling my mom.The 2nd check up she called me basically fat!"You were at a perfect weight that I liked when I first met you,now you gained 30pounds"You need to loose 20 pounds the nexst time I see you and need to change your life style"well its easier to say then done,according to me!Also on my 5th appointment I was up for another pap test according to her and she would not let my mom stay in the room with me.She said;"Come on Jess!"sighed impatiently took my file walked out the door and told her nurse to make another appointment with her.I'm sorry but my mom's like a bestfriend to me and has been their for me all my life!!!Sorry to disappoint her but,her attitude is PLAin OlD RudE!!! since then never went back and in the process of getting a 2nd opinion. =(

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009

Dr. Nancy H. Miller's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1985)

Banner Health