Ratings for Dr. Christopher Sabin Cranford

I had two surgerie for the same condition with Dr. Cranford, and he was brilliant. I am now fully recovered from my injury, and I am trying to get back to sports. Dr. Cranford cared not only about my condition, but he also cared about other issues that came up. I had to do it all over, he would for sure be my choice again. I am happy truly happy with him.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

I had surgery to repair a dislocated patella tendon. I am now 8 weeks post surgery and i can berely bend my knee to 17degrees. The doctor does not seem concerned. I had to volunteer to ask to start using one crutch, and had to offer to have my brace unlocked. Until now my brace still locked on straitght position. I am going to another doctor to get a second oppinion. I am afraid my knee will stay stuck straigth. I have fluids in my knee which is causing my knee not to bend. however, the doctor does not seem concerned. 8 weeks post opt i should at least be at 45 degrees, but i am berely at 17 with a lot of effort.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

Dr. Christopher Sabin Cranford's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glendale, AZ