Ratings for Dr. Chantal Whelan

This psychiatrist is very approachable and reasonable. She listens and takes time to explain things. We work together rather than against each other. My say is always considered when it comes to treatment decisions and medications. I really appreciate this.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

I had to get an assessment with this professional doctor who dealt with me with a lot of compassion and gave me a lot of her time. I did not feel rushed and felt listened to. I only wish I could see her as a patient but she is not taking new patients. Overall, she is really great.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2013

very nice and personable took her time and gave me time too. very knowledgeable and does not look at the label but looks at the patient

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

found her to be friendly and helpful. enjoyed having talk with her, and is not like other doctors i have experienced who are rude and obnoxious. she at least had manners and did not talk down to you

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009