Ratings for Dr. Wiley Green

Dr Green is the best Dentist I have EVER found. The staff are all very pleasant , informative and helpful. I have never been forced into any procedure, x-ray or treatment that I did not want. The cleaning was painless, thorough and healthy, unlike any other cleaning or dental procedure I have received for the past 60 years. This dental office does not waste your money. They bend over backwards (as in working on scheduled time off) when necessary. I only wish I had found Dr Green and his awesome staff sooner.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr Green has been very helpful with my dental problems over the past 6 months. The amalgam replacements and root canal abstraction were performed using mercury safe removal practices. Dr Green was very thorough and careful to minimize patient exposure when removing amalgam fillings. Dr Green's knowledge about mercury issues also provided valuable help with treatment after removal. I am beginning to feel the benefits and recovering from a long term infection thanks to the work Dr Green performed on my teeth. I strongly recommend Dr Green to anyone thinking about replacing amalgams or any other dental procedures.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr Green is a great dentist. He knows the dangers of fluoride and mercury in dental work. He has given lectures on Mercury and Fluoride at the Sunspot Natural Food market in Lafayette. He has many customers from Sunspot who like his preventive orientation and low cost.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

This dentist might not be best for sensitive or frugal people. Staff was abrupt, dentist didn't communicate, cleaning was painful, and the staff insisted on x-rays despite patient refusal. Twice the price I've paid for a tooth cleaning, and unpleasant service.

Submitted December 9, 2009