Ratings for Dr. Zeyad Baker

Best doctor ever... his very professional and knowledgeable of what he does best caring for his patients.... thanks doctor baker !!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr Zeyad Baker is an amazing doctor. He is always pushing for the best in my kid. He is always available, if not him he has a team of doctors and staff at the secaucus office who always have my kids best in mind. I come in when I want and I'm always seen. My child has never been turned away...even for the silliest questions I ask, Dr. Bakers office aways returns my calls. I won't go anywhere else for my child. Dr Baker is a wonderful doctor who always puts his patients first.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Love Dr Baker. He' s an amazing pediatrician and human bean! He's very kind and always helping with the best advice specially when we have a teenager at home, thank you Dr Baker.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Choosing Dr. Zeyad Baker as my son's pediatrician was one of the best decisions I could have made. Dr. Baker is an amazing, knowledgeable and professional doctor. He's great at what he does. I highly recommend Dr. Baker to all parents. His staff in Secaucus NJ are amazing. They are all extremely helpful, passionate, and respectful. The Secaucus location is all very convenient because they stay open until 10pm. They're no other way to describe Dr. Zeyad Baker and his staff. They are simply AMAZING !

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I highly recommended Dr. Baker, he is an excellent and very knowledgeable, very helpful and good advisor, he cares his patients like his own, the office staff also very helpful and very convenient office hours.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr baker is extremely knowledgeable, and truly cares for his patients well being! Highly recommended Dr Baker!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr. Zayed Baker is an exceptional Pediatrician. He has been seeing my little princess from her first visit & without a doubt he makes me super comfortable as a first time mom. He is very knowledgeable & offers the best advice. I highly recommend Dr. Z Baker & the Riverside office in Secaucus.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

The greatest decision I have ever made! I placed my​ child's​ health and well being in the hands and care of Dr​. Zeyad Baker, he cares for his patients as if they were his own child! I recommend him and his wonderful staff to anyone​. I cannot tell you ​h​ow much trust I have in him and his professional judgement. Who could ask for anything more? I have never been turned away when walking in with my child without an appointment, they have no restrictions on walk ins, they are the only pediatric office that is open until 10pm in the state of New Jersey! Quality patient care and convenient office hours, all in one? Difficult to find nowadays. Highly recommend Dr. Zeyad Baker and his office staff. I wish there were more doctors like Dr. Baker!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Baker is an amazing and knowledgeable provider. He cares for his patients with a passion rarely seen. I trust his judgment without reservation. He is worth the wait. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Doctor Baker is one of the best Pediatricians I've ever met. he saw my daughter recently and diagnosed her quickly knew she needed surgery and made sure she received the best care. He also gives his personal number to check up on his patients. Who does that? Dr Z. Baker. As far as wait times, of course there will be a wait time, but between the staff and Dr. Baker himself there is always reassurance that your child is seeing the best. My entire family is seen by this practice and I will never look back.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016