Ratings for Dr. Zeyad Baker

The greatest decision I have ever made! I placed my​ child's​ health and well being in the hands and care of Dr​. Zeyad Baker, he cares for his patients as if they were his own child! I recommend him and his wonderful staff to anyone​. I cannot tell you ​h​ow much trust I have in him and his professional judgement. Who could ask for anything more? I have never been turned away when walking in with my child without an appointment, they have no restrictions on walk ins, they are the only pediatric office that is open until 10pm in the state of New Jersey! Quality patient care and convenient office hours, all in one? Difficult to find nowadays. Highly recommend Dr. Zeyad Baker and his office staff. I wish there were more doctors like Dr. Baker!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Baker is an amazing and knowledgeable provider. He cares for his patients with a passion rarely seen. I trust his judgment without reservation. He is worth the wait. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Doctor Baker is one of the best Pediatricians I've ever met. he saw my daughter recently and diagnosed her quickly knew she needed surgery and made sure she received the best care. He also gives his personal number to check up on his patients. Who does that? Dr Z. Baker. As far as wait times, of course there will be a wait time, but between the staff and Dr. Baker himself there is always reassurance that your child is seeing the best. My entire family is seen by this practice and I will never look back.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Love Dr Zeyad Baker, he's an amazing Pediatrician. Extremely knowledgeable & professional. The staff is very helpful & courteous...great hours and locations!!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

LOVE Dr. Baker. We first saw him speak during my first pregnancy at one of the Hackensack Hospital classes we attended and we loved how straight forward and to the point he was. He also has a personality, a good one at that, which we also enjoyed. You can tell Dr. Baker loves his job. My son, now 15 months, has seen a ton of Dr. Baker because of being in day care and catching everything under the sun. I try to only see Baker as he is the best so I am willing to travel to his Secaucus, Hackensack, or Ridgewood offices. Btw the new Ridgewood office is so nice and never has any wait. I also try to get appointments first thing in the am so the wait is never an issue. Dr. Baker is so accommodating and never gets annoyed if you ask a million questions. He also gave us homework at each check up as to what we should be working on with our child which is also very helpful. He is always up on all the latest studies which we also love! He is always available as well to answer a question. I can't say enough great things about him and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Zeyad Baker is an amazing pediatrician. Extremely knowledgeable and excellent credentials. Great beside manner. Always listens to my long list of silly questions and concerns regarding my daughter. Does not make me feel like a fool for asking. Encourages questions. Learn something new each time he sees our daughter. He's not one of those doctors that says tell me whats going on, and when you start speaking he stops paying attention and doesn't listen. I am NEVER rushed. We have his undivided attention no matter what time of day. Responds to medical questions via text or phone call. He not only addresses the current age/situation on hand but speaks of how to proceed going forward or how to be prepared in case we change our mind about a vaccine for example. We're usually in and out when we make an appointment, but sometimes there is a wait. which is PERFECTLY FINE. I understand time is precious but I have no issue waiting for his excellent care for my daughter. Its worth the wait. Lastly, I like he addresses my daughter by her name. So it feels personal and not just calling her "the baby" or talking at. staff is pleasant and the office is impeccable. I recommend Zeyad to anyone with children.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I had to take my son Charles to Hackensack hospital for xray radiology dept the registration staff was very nice I had to wait 20 min I was not given referral had to call Secaucus office. The xray area the staff were the best friendly and professional went the extra mile to make sure my son first time xray was comfortable not afraid. Very nice recommend Riverside pediatric and Hackensack medical under Zayed Baker or Amman Baker St. To all. Waiting forThursda appt with Hackensack Dr.Kim very nice for my son.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I've always taken my 4 ur d to riverside in union city but then I had my second and I met dr baker when I was at Hackensack hospital. As soon as I met him I knew he was a great dr just by seeing him evaluate my newborn . So I decided to see him only at the seacaucus location and I'm so happy with him . I don't vaccinate my kids and I feel strongly about that and dr baker does not force me to vaccinate them he respects my belief even apologized one day like 5 times because he asked and I said that I don't think a newborn should have all those vaccines that are full of crazy ingredients and he respects that and doesn't judge he is such a great dr and he explains everything not in the dr language which I like and you can tell he is so caring and yes he does give u his cell number which I was so shocked about and told me if I have any questions or the baby gets sick I can always text and he will reply thank God I have not had to text him .. So if your reading reviews wondering if you should take your child to him . Don't think twice he is the best dr I have ever take. My kids too .. And staff is great and friendly I

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr Zeyad Baker is thorough professional. If you are expecting to strike a family doc type relationship and a conversation then you are in the wrong place. but if you want a knowledgeable doc with no nonsense confident attitude then he's your guy. I am not expecting him to genuinely know ins and out about my child because he sees so many patient but he has always been responsive and makes an attempt to provide adequate time to diagnose and explain the cause. Usually I use Secaucus office but have been to Hackensack office once. I seem to like Hackensack staff better than their headquarters'.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr Baker is amazing. We love taking our 2 children to him. The wait sometimes can be a bit long which is difficult with a child who does not want to be there to begin with but we feel his service and knowledge outweighs the inconvenience of the weight. All the nurses are super friendly and make every effort to make the children comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014