Ratings for Dr. Zeyad Baker

We had a appointment to see dr. Baker. First of all he gives appointments at 6 am. Most of the time for 18 months old children but that's not the problem. We were 15 mins late this time so, he refused to see us. But on our previous visits we were on time and he was 17 minutes late. So, we requested to be considerate. But staff would not pass the msg. So, I confronted him in hallways and told him most of the time you are late and we are considerate. He said "Dude you should find another dr." It was shocking to me that how can a dr. Be so arrogant. He has created huge corporate style business and does not care about patients, you are just a number. I think his success got over his head and he has attitude size of an elephant. He thinks he is the only pediatrician. He would not even spend full 10 mins with you while checking your children. And would focus more on training his trainees and talk to them more then you. Take my advice find other dr. Your child deserves caring care giver

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

The best Pediatrician, absolutely love Dr. Baker and highly recommend him to all families

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I have been visiting Dr. Baker since I was a child and the medical care that I receive has been incomparable. Dr. Baker is empathetic, kind, and knowledgeable. His flexibility and availability is unheard of, he has NEVER refused a visit at any time of need which is indescribable. He is also always available via email/ text! I want to obsess about my patient experience with him and express my gratitude to him. Thank you Dr. Baker for being the best Pediatrician I can ever ask for.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Dr Baker knows it all with regard to babies and children. I trust him with my children's health. Super smart guy.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Zeyad Baker is not only the best pediatrician I have ever had the pleasure of knowing, but also such an inspirational man. He always makes sure that all of my questions are answered and I leave the room feeling confident that my son's health is a priority. Both my wife and I have been coming to Riverside since we were born. It's such a pleasure to see that Dr. Z Baker's father, Dr. Azzam Baker (who is also the reason I went to medical school) clearly passed on his passion for caring for every single patient and treating them as if they were his own. As I am currently finishing up my residency, I realized how envious I am of the med students that are able to follow him. It assures me that the quality of healthcare can only improve with so many students shadowing him. Riverside Medical Group has been such a blessing for me and my family and I believe Dr. Zeyad Baker is truly the reason this practice will continue to grow.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Unfortunately my experience with ft Baker wasn't as good as I hoped for. All appointments was rushed, not informative (basically they checked hight/weight - that's it!). Dr Baker missed my sons torticollis and flat head syndrome that developed as a result. Both issues get only worse without treatment. On the top of that at the time he was simply rude! P.S. still can't forget crowd of medical students in tiny room during my sons first newborn appointment. Still regret I come back for the next appointment to dr Baker after that

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Best doctor ever... his very professional and knowledgeable of what he does best caring for his patients.... thanks doctor baker !!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr Zeyad Baker is an amazing doctor. He is always pushing for the best in my kid. He is always available, if not him he has a team of doctors and staff at the secaucus office who always have my kids best in mind. I come in when I want and I'm always seen. My child has never been turned away...even for the silliest questions I ask, Dr. Bakers office aways returns my calls. I won't go anywhere else for my child. Dr Baker is a wonderful doctor who always puts his patients first.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Love Dr Baker. He' s an amazing pediatrician and human bean! He's very kind and always helping with the best advice specially when we have a teenager at home, thank you Dr Baker.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Choosing Dr. Zeyad Baker as my son's pediatrician was one of the best decisions I could have made. Dr. Baker is an amazing, knowledgeable and professional doctor. He's great at what he does. I highly recommend Dr. Baker to all parents. His staff in Secaucus NJ are amazing. They are all extremely helpful, passionate, and respectful. The Secaucus location is all very convenient because they stay open until 10pm. They're no other way to describe Dr. Zeyad Baker and his staff. They are simply AMAZING !

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016