Ratings for Dr. Grant A. Nakajima

Asked for payment up front before billing insurance. Did not accept contracted rate from insurance.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

The first review back in 09 doesn't make any sense and the one recently in July sounds like he or she went to a completely different Optometrist. Dr. Nakajima was referred to me by my wife who has been a patient for over 15 years. He was very thorough during the eye examination and listened to my wants and needs in selecting prescription sunglasses and regular replacement eyeglasses. I would certainly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Not recommended. They gave me a contact lens prescription for contacts thaty are no longer made and then charged me an extra fee to correct the issue. I had difficulty with contacting the office staff. The Dr. was disrespectful to the point of being insulting and did not seem to listen to my issues. I could not believe how poorly he treated me. I am 53 years old, a college grad, and this was the worst experience with an Optometrist I have ever had.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

I am 55 years of age and have worn glasses since I was 5. This is the only doctor in 50 years to hurt me and yell at me for hurting me. He disagreed with me about dialation which pissed him off so bad he refused me a contact perscription, instead just gave me a glasses persription, which I specifically didn't need. So, when I tried to fill this for contacts, he blamed the patient (remember I was a new patient) for not wearing my contacts, for everything that went wrong. He is the worst in 50 years! Save yourself time Go to Spex 45 on Alvarado instead.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009

Dr. Grant A. Nakajima's Credentials

• University Of California - School Of Optometry (Grad. 1988)

MB Health