Ratings for Dr. Asif Salyani

Recently saw Dr Salyani for the first time not long ago. He was nice and somewhat informative but he lacks a bedside manner. And his staff seemed overwhelmed by all the patients. They tried to keep it moving but everyone there sat for ages waiting on one test. Over all it was an okay visit and I hope for my next visit it will be better scheduled and with any luck maybe not so many people

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr. Salyani did my mom's cataract removal and I have to say he is the best in the business. He is supper polite and so easy to interact with, I would recommend him to anyone who needs an eye surgery, he is amazing. Thanks

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Thanks to Dr. Salyani, laser surgery on floaters in my eye has given me a much better quality of life. Reading and driving were becoming extremely frustrating, soon to be a thing of the past, until I was referred to him by my optometrist. The cost of the laser treatment was definitely worth it, and I would recommend it to anyone troubled by excessive floaters. I have seen him at both Pickering and Newmarket. At each visit Dr. Salyani took time to listen to all my concerns and patiently explained everything to me (perhaps a few minutes delay in seeing his next patient). His staff were pleasant and very accommodating in spite of how busy both offices are. Without reservation, I highly recommend Dr. Salyani and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr. Asif Salyani is a very nice doctor. He helped my wife for macular degeneration in a timely manner. We left Ontario for some reasons 3 yrs ago and will be back soon. Hopefully to see him again.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Dr Salyani doesn't care about his patients, your just a number and pay cheque to him. Don't even think he actually injected the Lucentis in my eye as it bled 2 weeks later and shouldn't after the injection. I think he says he id doing the injection then injects a cheaper option and scams the health dept the rest, Very poor bedside manner and doesn't seem knowledgeable. I don't think he is here to help people just to make money off you.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Terrible. Your time means nothing. You wait 3-4 hours for a 5 minute appointment. Like a meat market with no regard for your time. Will be finding another doctor

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Staff was amazing, caring and attentive!! Dr. Salyani is very professional and knowledgeable in his field. Had 2 cataract surgeries at the New Market Clinic, won't say that I enjoyed them but the results are nothing short of incredible!!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Have seen him in Pickering and in Newmarket. Staff over books appointments! Plan on being in his office 2 -4 hours for a consultation or regular appointment. His bedside manner leaves much to be desired. He hears your problem, tells you what he is going to do, and see you later..... goodbye. Didn't fix my problem with my eye. Going to see another opthamologist for a second opinion. I wasn't impressed to say the least. Felt like I was just a number.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr. Salyani provides excellent service and is very proficient in his field. His professionalism is greatly appreciated.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016