Ratings for Dr. Justin Swanson

Dr. Swanson is a first class chiropractor. I have been amazed at what he and chiropractic has been able to do for me. Can't recommend him more

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Very impressed with this office and Dr. Swanson. Katie is great and always takes care of me at the front desk. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I was traveling to Austin on an expanded business trip and knew I wanted a Palmer College grad to continue my care while I was gone. I found Dr. Swanson and couldn't be happier with my decision. Very professional with a gentle technique. I recommend him to everyone here in town!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Was referred to see Dr. Swanson by my MD after a bad car/truck accident. He helped me fully recover and I feel back to normal now. His office helped me submit to the car insurance so I didn't have to deal with it. Thank you for all your help.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I am very pleased with my treatment and diagnosis at this office by Dr. Swanson. I do recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Swanson is a genuine chiropractor that cares about getting sick people well! I am a huge chiropractic advocate and have seen many different chiropractors throughout my long life. Dr. Swanson has earned my praises with his care and that of his office staff. Top notch care all around, highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I want to thank Dr. Swanson for all that he has done for me and my family. My son was having severe trouble with his allergies. He started to adjust my son who was about to have surgery for his allergies but dr. Swanson was able to adjust and help him get over the allergies and also helped his back where my son could run without having pain. Also after I saw the Improvement on my son I had dr. Swanson start to adjust me because I was having back and neck problems. And the time that I was there he helped me greatly to feel ten times better and when other situations came up he helped to adjust those issues too. I would recommend dr. Swanson to anybody that is living in the Austin area, for me unfortunately I can't go back because we are moving out of the state. But I do recommend having him take a look at you and you will feel better!!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Awesome! Was sent in by my co-worker after I had been complaining about my whole body after a car accident. Dr. Swanson had me feeling a difference after the first week of care and much improved after the second week. It still took time to heal thru the next month and a half, but he did not waste my time. Every visit was focused on me and my problems and getting me better. I am so happy! Austin Chiropractic and Acupuncture clinic is the best, thank you Dr. Swanson!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr. Swanson's office is the best. Efficient and friendly. I feel like he truly cares and really works to make sure my concerns are address and that I am feeling the best that I can.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Justin Swanson by my PCP, Dr. Kravitz. I only wish he would have sent me years ago. Within the first month of treatment my chronic and persistent headaches have resolved, as well as, my lower back issues. It's nice to have finally found something that helps me without having to take advil or prescription medication to survive. I can't believe how much better I feel pain wise and also health wise by his treatments. Thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. Justin Swanson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 2008)

Oxford