Ratings for Dr. Barry Cooper

Dr Cooper, Julie , Tina et toute l'équipe... vous étes une équipe tout a fait formidable sans oublier votre professionnalisme hors du commun!! Merci Dr Cooper et Julie pour mon beau sourire ... une cliente plus que satisfaite... pour moi c'est un wow à tout les niveaux... å recommander fortement

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Cooper by a couple of friends who spoke very highly of his detailed approach. His exam was very helpful for me to understand the reasons for my dental problems which were never clearly explained to me before. I finally understand more about my mouth and how to improve my dental health. Strongly recommend his welcoming team. Keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

The most arrogant dentist I have ever seen. He presented me with only one option, the most expensive one even though I explained very clearly that I didn't have any insurance. Maybe he tough that I was one of those stupid 50 years old who will do anything to look good. I won't.

Submitted September 16, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Cooper for years and I have to say I think he and his team are all great. He is thorough and extremely professional. I have never had to wait a minute beyond by appointment time and in emergency cases have been treated almost immediately. The staff is always extremely friendly and efficient. I've been to many dentists and have never been to one that is so efficient and effective. Many thanks Barry and team, I think you're all great! Lyse

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

J'ai été référé a Dr Cooper pour l'esthétique seulement.Explique clairement le processus et les options pour que nous puissions choisir la meilleur.Un vrai professionnel et offre une qualité exceptionnelle. Quoi dire du restant du staff.... nous fait sentir à l'aise au moment que nous mettons les pieds dans le bureau. Le service est super !! Très satisfait des résultats et je suggère fortement Dr.Cooper. Keep up the good work !!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Based on all the horror stories I've heard about root canal, I was terrified at the thought of having the procedure done. A friend of mine recommended I see Dr. Cooper and I'm glad I did. The procedure was a breeze...well for me anyway. I trust Dr. Cooper for all my dental needs and that's why I'm willing to commute from Ottawa(West End)...convenience has nothing to do with it, after it's my health. I guess when one is as good as Dr. Copper...arrogance comes with the territory. Keep up the good work Dr. Cooper.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Totally agree with another comment mentioning the "arrogance" of Dr Cooper. I would also add that I always felt that I was presented with the most expensive option or unnecessary change The work performed was ok; staff was Ok but nothing exceptional. I finally decided to trade the convenience of a dentist in Place du portage for a professional I trust.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

I have been a patient for many years and have always found Dr Cooper and his team to be friendly and professional. The dental quality has always been A1 and provided in a gentle and kindly manner.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

I rate the office highly as the secretary and hygienists are quite nice. I've been going to this clinic for years, but frankly, it's just because of the convenience (I work in the building). If not for that, I would have switched, mainly due to the dentist's pompous ways. Over the years, I've found Barry Cooper to be quite arrogant and this general attitude translates into abrasive exchanges with staff AND patients. Once, I was the last person in the clinic and I heard Dr. Cooper speak in a very demeaning and unrespectful manner to a hygienist. Perhaps this is why, in over 6 years of being a patient, I have a new hygienst approximately every 6-9 months. This being said, I have confidence in Dr. Cooper's clinical skills. If he could just be a little more kind and humble to both patients and staff, he would be all set.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

Truly an artist. I wads referred to Dr. Cooper for his excellence in cosmetic and implant dentistry. He was very professional in his evaluation of my dental needs and for the first time after consulting several dentists I was given a comprehensive snd honest treatment. Thank You!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr. Barry Cooper's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.