Ratings for Dr. Bao N. Dang

Went to Dr. Dang's clinic for a kidney stone. His head nurse was rude and impatient. Hurried through the exam without listening. Dr. Dang was very dismissive. Went back the next week with another kidney stone. Had saved both kidney stones, yet he didn't care to see them. He asked that a urine test be run (which i'm sure they billed my insurance for handily) When he came in after the test, he said "Well, you can just pass it or I can send you to a Urologist." My wife said, "aren't you going to address the results of the urinalysis?" He said, "oh i guess so, .........yes, there is blood in the test". My wife an I looked at each other in disbelief at his cavalier attitude. I then asked, "do you recommend us seeing a specialist?". He said, "well, what do you think?" My wife, about to lose it on him said, "YOU'RE the Doctor!!!, You tell us what YOU think". This guy is a joke. Seriously. I'm 52 years old and rarely go to the Doctor. But this guy is the most amateur physician I have ever come in contact with. No wonder his lobby is empty!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I have been treated by Dr. Dang for a variety of health issues during the last two years. I have found Dr. Dang and his entire staff to be caring and extremely competent. Dr. Dang takes all the time necessary to give the correct diagnosis and best treatment.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

This doctor does not listen to anything you say to him. Dr Dang asked a question and then goes on and ask another question in the middle of your answer. I told him what I've been diagnosed with for 20 years he lets out a rude comment and shakes his head. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. He asked me what my symptoms are listened for less than 20 seconds and went on to something else.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

This is the worst experience I've ever had in the medical field. I along with the others here was rushed, I explained my symptoms to the nurse more so than I did the doctor. Dr. Dang is asolutely careless about his patients. I felt that I was just a paycheck to him. I have the FLU. Went in and explained the symptoms to him. Fever, Cold Chills, Sore Throat, Coughing, Migraine, Body Aches, Sweating in the middle of the night. Now I'm no doctor here but that seems like just about every symptom for the FLU. Which by a real medical doctor, is exactly what I was diagnosed with. Dr. Dang checked me for strep throat and gave me a percription for my migraine. And also included that my throat is most likely sore due to some virus that will work its course, yeah THE FLU VIRUS. I recommend that no one ever uses Dr. Dang. I will be filing malpractice suits against him through Sparks, the Arkansas Medical Board, as well as my insurance company. as soon as I feel well.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Rushed me, didn't listen to all of my symptoms, only partially addressed my issues after a tbone collision. Had to go elsewhere. I feel like I threw away money there. Very unhelpful.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

very sick with every cold flu lungs cracking coughing could not breath he gave me benzonatate i had to go to another clinic to get help

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Dr. Bao N. Dang's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)