Ratings for Dr. Sasha Smiljanic

Forgotten that had an appoint thatday,still had my card fromthe,changed appointment and after going called me to change it again.They are not very professional. He should evaluate his staff.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

coming from having a dr that was very mean to dr sasha omg what a breath of fresh air , I give him a a plus

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Very thorough and great with explaining all the details of treatment. Very caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Smiljanic for 8 years now. During that time I have never felt rushed. I find him to have a wonderful bedside manner, and is very direct when discussing the current state of my illness and my prognosis - two things I really appreciate. I cannot say enough good things about this wonderful, dedicated physician.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

outstanding, very knowledgeable and nice to deal with, 10 out of 10

Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Sasha has been my oncologist for 3 years and he is very supportive, understanding, and caring. He takes the time to understand my needs and to also take what is available in the medical and research communities and find the best fit for me....

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Best DR. I have ever see.He is the person you want to see in this kind of medical care. .Top honors 10 stars you need a higher level of stars to rate this man.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I was suppose to have six months, under his care, it's been over 2 years, pancreatic cancer is one of the worse types of cancer to have. Dr. Smiljanic is always staying two steps ahead and giving me options once the chemo doesn't work anymore. He is very compassionate, I am surprised on some of the negative comments, he is not that man they describe.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Smiljanic has been so caring, compassionate to me and my family. He has provided outstanding care going above and beyond. We appreciate the staff at Lions Gate, everyone has been so supportive in this difficult time in our life. Thank you for giving us hope!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

He is a much better oncologist than my radiation one. He seams to be running behind a lot and a bit rushed. I don't believe that treatment is the way to go due to the amount of money is being made in this industry.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016