Ratings for Dr. Lawrence S. Forgacs

the worst, I will never recommend him or his office staff

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Very good doctor. I have been going to him for years. He is so good and on point that after moving, I schedule my appointments for when I am in town because I have yet to find a doctor that even comes close. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

STAY AWAY!!! Not only is his staff extremely rude but they are incompetent and so apathetic about offering good customer service. Additionally, Dr. Forgacs himself is so outdated in his methods, has a very displeasing demeaner, and charges exorbitantly for things that should not be charged! I was really offended by my whole interaction with him and his office, and after one appointment, I immediately switched to a MUCH better optometrist who makes me feel like a valuable patient. I have no idea how Dr. Forgacs is still in business with this appalling type of service, but I will definitely do all I can to dissuade others to make the same mistake of going to him as I did. It's sad that there are such bad doctors/doctors offices here in New York...

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Forgacs was recommended to me by a coworker, and I find out that he specializes in contact lens fitting for difficult prescriptions which has always been a challenge with my past optometrists. He has been ordering and fitting me with several different lenses over the last few weeks, and we finally found the right combination!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Dr. Lawrence S. Forgacs's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1974)

Centene