Ratings for Dr. Eric Dybal

How could he not find an enlarged prostate? That is the question my 2nd. opinion doctor asked me. I suffered for weeks because of something Dr. Dyball should have been taught in his first year of medical school. I have no idea why this guy is allowed to practice. My advice is always check this site before seeing any doctor. I wish I would have. I'm reading all the bad reviews, and see I am not the only one.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Dr. Dybal fixed my problem. Having the surgery is the best thing I could have done for myself. I am 100% better.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Worst doctor. No bed side manners.Does not care or listen to what patients says. Most of the time taking to assistants instead of patients. I would not recommend this doctor to anybody. I thik doctor has to go back to Med school again and learn how to treat patients.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Not helpful and no bedside manner. Not interested in listening or solving problems

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

Does not listen to patient and has absolutely no empathy. Might be a good doctor but sure doesn't exhibit a caring attitude. Would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Dr. Eric Dybal's Credentials

• French

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Elk Grove Vlg, IL