Ratings for Dr. Jason Hullett

I came in for a visit and the staff was very nice and the doctor was able to treat me that day!!!!!!!!! It didn't hurt and I would recommend them to anyone...

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Very suprising experience. I went to have all 4 wisdom teeth removed and Dr H put me to sleep I remember nothing. Best yet, I had virtually no pain afterwards. Highly Recommended!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

I would not go back to him ever. I needed some wisdom teeth removed and he asked me the "patient" if I want one of the roots left in because it might be close to a nerve. Never going back to this quack.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Very nice staff.Nice office.The doctor is also very handsome. And it didnt hurt!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

I had oral surgery done by Jason S Hullett at Lakeview Dental associates two weeks ago involving a large number of teeth. After surgery I had very minimal swelling, didn't experience any pain and was able to function normally. Doctor was very professional and the staff very courteous. I would have this doctor treat my family members in the event they require oral surgery.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009