Ratings for Dr. Jamila Abdulla

Dr. Jamila is so nice, I love coming in for my appointments. My back and neck feel much better since seeing her.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

I went to see Dr. Jamila about a month ago. I was having lower back issues & also tennis elbow. Since then I have been feeling much better, & the level of my pain has decreased. I'm glad that I went to see her. She takes time to listen & work on issues accordingly. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I went to a friend in Calgary and got a car accident. My friend took me to Dr. Jamila that made neck adjust

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I slipped on ice and hurt my back and neck; I could barely turn my head. Dr Abdulla treated both my muscles and joints with quick results. Three visits and I was feeling normal again!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Finding a new chiropractor is a daunting task. The results and professionalism can vary quite widely when trying to find a new professional of any kind. My wife set up the appointment as I was suffering from headaches, loss of sleep and constant neck pain. I hadn't been to a chiropractor in over 3 years since the person I used moved away. I was a little apprehensive knowing she was female as it had been my experience most use impactors and these don't work on me. Well after meeting with Dr. J she asked the right questions and made me feel at ease. She does the manipulation and the good old snap, crackle and pop I am used too. Long story short to my surprise I got immediate results after one visit. I have made a few more appointments more out of disbelief than need. This was one of life's little welcome surprises. A professional that actual is. Crack on Dr. J

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I have had shoulder pain for over 3 years and have tried a couple physio therapists, chiropractors and acupuncturists and nothing has worked.. I've been seeing Dr. Jamila Abdulla for a couple months and my pain has gone down a lot already. She is a great Dr. and I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

She has been a great help to easing the pain on my back and shoulders after a car accident.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I have had back problems ever since I got a concussion (whiplash, headaches , back pain and bad posture came as a result of the concussion) I first decided to go se a sports med practitioner and he was trying everything on me to relieve me of my back pain (more specifically shoulder and upper back) ,but everything was temporary and only helped me 30 min after the appointment. I then figured that that was not working and went to a physiotherapist and she would massage my back and all make me do exercises and none of it helped I went home and did all the exercises and they were way to painful for me to complete on my own I was so scared that I was going to hurt myself more by doing them! I had enough of this so I decided to go to a chiropractor because I was told that it may work by my friend, and i did some browsing on rate mds and came across Dr.Jamila's profile. I have never really trust the web but, I was like "hey why not!" The appointment day came and they first assessed me and took scans of my back the staff at the office are so unbelievably amazing they treat you like family and greet you by name! Once I met Dr.Jamila we went through my past experiences with other health professionals and she was so surprised and shocked that I was so young to have all these back issues and NO one help me with them. Over the weeks she fixed my posture and released the muscle that caused me pounding head aches.She has changed the way I feel because i always was crouched and curled up and I thought that this would never be cured. She is an amazing doctor because her practice has not only helped my back and problems I shouldn't be having a a young adult but also she is an amazing personable doctor that you can connect with. I never liked getting my neck cracked but every time you go in for you appointment it's like your just talking with a friend. Thanks Jamila!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I have had shoulder pain for quite a while and finally took the plunge to visit a chiropractor. Every time I visit she is able to relieve the shoulder and back pain. I am still amazed at how much relief I get after each visit. She also uses gentle chiro techniques if you don't like the idea of having your neck cracked. She is very caring and knowledgeable and I would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Abdulla's for over 10 years. Both her and her staff have always been very professional and helpful. I strongly recommend Dr. Abdulla to everyone I talk to.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016