Dr. Jamila Abdulla

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jamila Abdulla

She has gone above to get me on the road to recovery. She's a joy to interact with!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Over acheivers. All said in two words. This practice strives to make sure their clients are well informed, comfortable, and at ease with the care they provide. I have been to several chiropractic care centres and none of them compare.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Have been seeing Dr. Abdulla and her clinic for other services over 3 years now. From the moment you step into the clinic the attention and service are top-notch. Dr. Abdulla is very knowledgeable and helpful. I have gone to see her for a number of overuse musculoskeletal injuries in different body parts over the years and I have recovered effectively from each one. Make sure you follow her treatment plan (stretches and exercises for best results).

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Have been seeing Dr. Abdulla for a couple of years now and am very impressed with her knowledge in assessments as well as her treatment options. Three times now she has sent me for X-rays which have found significant issues which she has treated. Candice is great at the front and very helpful. Every visit is a pleasant experience, even when it hurts. HaHa.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Having just moved to Calgary I was quite concerned ed about finding a Chiropractor that understood my needs and athletic goals. Luckily, I was referred to Jamila. After my first visit it was clear she understand my physical issues, and mum mentality as an endurance athlete coming off the bench after a year of recovery. Being an endurance athlete herself, she was quick to identify and start remedying my lower back pain, and soft tissue damage (including, compartment syndrome) in my lower legs. I am back running again, and feeling good about targeting 2018 fir my next ultra and hopefully it will be a new distance. Looking forward to having Jamila in my corner.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Jamila is a kind, attentive, and wonderful chiropractor. She has great bedside manner and has assisted me in managing my back pain and scoliosis.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I have had a bad back for years, no-one has ever taken the time to explain things the way Dr Jamila has! Thank You again for the excellent level of service and your sincere concern for my health!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Been to over 10 different chiropractors none of them come close to Dr. Abdulla. What sets her apart is not only does she do good adjustments but she goes above and beyond by teaching you stretches and excercises you could do at home, which really help.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Jamila is so nice, I love coming in for my appointments. My back and neck feel much better since seeing her.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

I went to see Dr. Jamila about a month ago. I was having lower back issues & also tennis elbow. Since then I have been feeling much better, & the level of my pain has decreased. I'm glad that I went to see her. She takes time to listen & work on issues accordingly. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017