Ratings for Dr. Jamila Abdulla

I have been having problems for the last several weeks with my knee when I'm mountain biking, it got to the point that I was even having problems climbing stairs. I visited Dr. Abdulla to treat my injury and after two visits I am feeling dramatically better and I am able to mountain bike without feeling any pain in my knee again. I am very happy with my results and my experience at this clinic.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Words cannot describe the appreciation I have for Dr Abdulla. I have been bed ridden 3 times due to repetitive-long term back injuries and treated by various Chiropractors with minimal results and service. Dr Abdullas approach let to discovering the underlying issues and treating them to get me back on track and on with my life. I believe that Dr Abdulla is a leader in the Chiropractic industry and one of the most patient caring practitioners that I have met………and believe me, I have met a lot throughout the 20+ years of pain. Thank you Jamila!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I am so happy to have found Jamilla...she is incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about what she does. I injured my hip 6 weeks ago, with some residual pain on the other side of my body that's compensating for my hip. She used Graston technique, ART and made some adjustments... and then offered, because she ran out of time, another (free) treatment an hour later because I was so uncomfortable. Thank you!! I'm so grateful...I would highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I love Dr Abdulla! My back isn't in the best shape and she has helped it so much. She spends time with her patients, you don't feel rushed when she is treating you. It is great that she can treat her patients with chiro as well as with Graston technique which I have also found to be helpful. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Abdulla and her staff are amazing. You never feel rushed in her care and I highly recommend her...in fact I have several co-workers going to her now who feel exactly the same way I do!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Abdulla is just an amazing chiropractor . She cares about actually helping people get better and is very knowledgable . I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for chiropractic .

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

I cannot say enough good things about the chiropractic care she provides. The most praise-worthy thing I can say is that she's errors on the side of caution (exactly what you want in a chiropractor!) and does a thorough analysis/review before approaching the treatment stages.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr. Jamila and her team have helped me tremendously with my sports injuries. They have a multidisciplinary approach at the Chiropractic Health Centre with access to a massage therapist and a doctor of traditional chinese medicine. They are first class all the way from the moment you interact with her staff to the practitioners themselves. Dr. Jamila provides excellent soft-tissue techniques and has addressed my ankle fracture very well in ways that my physiotherapists did not even consider (ie. Graston). Thank you Dr. Jamila! - GV

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Abdulla is amazing and their staff go above and beyond for each patient!!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Abdulla is an energetic, friendly person, who cares about your overall health. During the time I have been in her care, I have experienced improvement in my neck, back, shoulders and hips. She listens and spends time with her patients, which is very important to me.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015