Ratings for Dr. Jamila Abdulla

I have been a patient of Dr. Abdulla's for over 10 years. Both her and her staff have always been very professional and helpful. I strongly recommend Dr. Abdulla to everyone I talk to.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I started with 1 concern and Dr. Abdulla solved that problem. Now she has been able to address other aches and issues with success. She has skills to deal with many different conditions. I have found her use of Graston Technique to be very beneficial with my tennis elbow problem and I.T. Band.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I have had back pain for almost a year, after several massages I would get very temporary relief however after only five visits Dr Jamila was able to reduce my pain substantially reduced and has not come back after one month

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I visited Dr. Abdulla's office following a car accident I was in. My neck and upper back were both very sore. Everyone at the clinic was very friendly and helpful with me. Dr. Abdulla listened to my complaints and details about my injury and was very thorough with her treatment.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I have been having problems for the last several weeks with my knee when I'm mountain biking, it got to the point that I was even having problems climbing stairs. I visited Dr. Abdulla to treat my injury and after two visits I am feeling dramatically better and I am able to mountain bike without feeling any pain in my knee again. I am very happy with my results and my experience at this clinic.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Words cannot describe the appreciation I have for Dr Abdulla. I have been bed ridden 3 times due to repetitive-long term back injuries and treated by various Chiropractors with minimal results and service. Dr Abdullas approach let to discovering the underlying issues and treating them to get me back on track and on with my life. I believe that Dr Abdulla is a leader in the Chiropractic industry and one of the most patient caring practitioners that I have met………and believe me, I have met a lot throughout the 20+ years of pain. Thank you Jamila!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I am so happy to have found Jamilla...she is incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about what she does. I injured my hip 6 weeks ago, with some residual pain on the other side of my body that's compensating for my hip. She used Graston technique, ART and made some adjustments... and then offered, because she ran out of time, another (free) treatment an hour later because I was so uncomfortable. Thank you!! I'm so grateful...I would highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I love Dr Abdulla! My back isn't in the best shape and she has helped it so much. She spends time with her patients, you don't feel rushed when she is treating you. It is great that she can treat her patients with chiro as well as with Graston technique which I have also found to be helpful. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Abdulla and her staff are amazing. You never feel rushed in her care and I highly recommend her...in fact I have several co-workers going to her now who feel exactly the same way I do!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Abdulla is just an amazing chiropractor . She cares about actually helping people get better and is very knowledgable . I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for chiropractic .

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015