You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jamila Abdulla

Words cannot describe the appreciation I have for Dr Abdulla. I have been bed ridden 3 times due to repetitive-long term back injuries and treated by various Chiropractors with minimal results and service. Dr Abdullas approach let to discovering the underlying issues and treating them to get me back on track and on with my life. I believe that Dr Abdulla is a leader in the Chiropractic industry and one of the most patient caring practitioners that I have met………and believe me, I have met a lot throughout the 20+ years of pain. Thank you Jamila!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I am so happy to have found Jamilla...she is incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about what she does. I injured my hip 6 weeks ago, with some residual pain on the other side of my body that's compensating for my hip. She used Graston technique, ART and made some adjustments... and then offered, because she ran out of time, another (free) treatment an hour later because I was so uncomfortable. Thank you!! I'm so grateful...I would highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I love Dr Abdulla! My back isn't in the best shape and she has helped it so much. She spends time with her patients, you don't feel rushed when she is treating you. It is great that she can treat her patients with chiro as well as with Graston technique which I have also found to be helpful. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Abdulla and her staff are amazing. You never feel rushed in her care and I highly recommend her...in fact I have several co-workers going to her now who feel exactly the same way I do!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Abdulla is just an amazing chiropractor . She cares about actually helping people get better and is very knowledgable . I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for chiropractic .

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

I cannot say enough good things about the chiropractic care she provides. The most praise-worthy thing I can say is that she's errors on the side of caution (exactly what you want in a chiropractor!) and does a thorough analysis/review before approaching the treatment stages.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr. Jamila and her team have helped me tremendously with my sports injuries. They have a multidisciplinary approach at the Chiropractic Health Centre with access to a massage therapist and a doctor of traditional chinese medicine. They are first class all the way from the moment you interact with her staff to the practitioners themselves. Dr. Jamila provides excellent soft-tissue techniques and has addressed my ankle fracture very well in ways that my physiotherapists did not even consider (ie. Graston). Thank you Dr. Jamila! - GV

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Abdulla is amazing and their staff go above and beyond for each patient!!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Abdulla is an energetic, friendly person, who cares about your overall health. During the time I have been in her care, I have experienced improvement in my neck, back, shoulders and hips. She listens and spends time with her patients, which is very important to me.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr. Abdulla has helped me tremendously over the past nine months in rehabilitation from knee replacement surgery. She is not your typical rushed, 5 minute adjustment doctor. Dr. Abdulla takes the time to assess and learn your issues and then uses a variety of techniques from Graston, to ultrasound to pressure release and naturally chiropractic. I would, and do, highly recommend her for help in recovering from your ailments.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Jamila Abdulla's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Words cannot describe the appreciation I have for Dr Abdulla. I have been bed ridden 3 times due to repetitive-long term back injuries and treated by various Ch..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so happy to have found Jamilla...she is incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about what she does. I injured my hip 6 weeks ago, with some residual pain..."

April 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Abdulla! My back isn't in the best shape and she has helped it so much. She spends time with her patients, you don't feel rushed when she is treatin..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Abdulla and her staff are amazing. You never feel rushed in her care and I highly recommend her...in fact I have several co-workers going to her now who fe..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Abdulla is just an amazing chiropractor . She cares about actually helping people get better and is very knowledgable . I highly recommend her to anyone who..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough good things about the chiropractic care she provides. The most praise-worthy thing I can say is that she's errors on the side of caution (ex..."

October 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jamila and her team have helped me tremendously with my sports injuries. They have a multidisciplinary approach at the Chiropractic Health Centre with acce..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Abdulla is amazing and their staff go above and beyond for each patient!!!"

June 15, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.chiro-doctor.com" to "http://www.chiro-doctor.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2E 2V5". Address has been updated from "None" to "2713 Centre Street Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032779339".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Abdulla is an energetic, friendly person, who cares about your overall health. During the time I have been in her care, I have experienced improvement in my..."

May 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Abdulla has helped me tremendously over the past nine months in rehabilitation from knee replacement surgery. She is not your typical rushed, 5 minute adju..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "An all around good chiropractor. I recommend to anyone who requires her services."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr.Jamila for a few months now and have seen improvement in my hip. She addresses any concerns I have and is very knowledgeable, professional..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Jamila is very friendly and approachable. Her knowledge and expertise is 10/10. She has assembled a strong professional team. I highly recommend this Chirop..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "one word = Amazing! I'm always pleased after seeing her. Thanks!"

December 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Jamilla is fantastic! I have been going to her for 16 years. She's very knowledgeable and helpful and thorough. I have recommended many people over the years an..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Takes the time to hear what's going, very refreshing to have a new perspective great attention to detail. For chronic long standing concerns, I felt much bette..."

September 4, 2014