Dr. Jamila Abdulla

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jamila Abdulla

Dr. Abdulla has been my practitioner for 15 years. I think she is totally awesome. She has adjusted to my changing needs and is so easy to talk to. Going to see here is like having a great chat with a friend.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr Jamilla is very good!! I like that she is proactive to educate us on prevention as well as treating the issue at hand.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Have been visiting this clinic since it opened its doors .. will NEVER go anywhere else ..

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I was in a MVA last year and had been experiencing upper back and neck pain. A couple of family members recommended Dr. Jamila to me and I have been very happy with my experiences. Almost every time I have an appointment I am brought in almost instantly after I enter the front door. Dr. Jamila and the front staff are great and friendly! I appreciate how Dr. Jamila takes the time to explain why habits I have are effecting my recovery. I love how it comes so easy to her to make sure the patient is comfortable, with her light conversation, and that she still works while holding a conversation. Overall great experience and I will be going back even after my insurance no longer covers my appointments.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

I came to Dr. J with tennis elbow having previously seen her for a neck /shoulder issue...For this elbow problem Dr. J set me on a course of care and treatment that got me back in action in seven weeks which I think is quite remarkable. Dr J has healing hands, she knows what she is doing and gets results, but she also got me focused to work at getting my elbow healthy again myself which is an important part of the treatment in this case. Thank You Dr. J & Staff!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Great service, great staff! Always feel better. Thanks!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

She has gone above to get me on the road to recovery. She's a joy to interact with!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Over acheivers. All said in two words. This practice strives to make sure their clients are well informed, comfortable, and at ease with the care they provide. I have been to several chiropractic care centres and none of them compare.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Have been seeing Dr. Abdulla and her clinic for other services over 3 years now. From the moment you step into the clinic the attention and service are top-notch. Dr. Abdulla is very knowledgeable and helpful. I have gone to see her for a number of overuse musculoskeletal injuries in different body parts over the years and I have recovered effectively from each one. Make sure you follow her treatment plan (stretches and exercises for best results).

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Have been seeing Dr. Abdulla for a couple of years now and am very impressed with her knowledge in assessments as well as her treatment options. Three times now she has sent me for X-rays which have found significant issues which she has treated. Candice is great at the front and very helpful. Every visit is a pleasant experience, even when it hurts. HaHa.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr. Jamila Abdulla's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients