Ratings for Dr. Jamila Abdulla

I have had shoulder pain for over 3 years and have tried a couple physio therapists, chiropractors and acupuncturists and nothing has worked.. I've been seeing Dr. Jamila Abdulla for a couple months and my pain has gone down a lot already. She is a great Dr. and I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

She has been a great help to easing the pain on my back and shoulders after a car accident.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I have had back problems ever since I got a concussion (whiplash, headaches , back pain and bad posture came as a result of the concussion) I first decided to go se a sports med practitioner and he was trying everything on me to relieve me of my back pain (more specifically shoulder and upper back) ,but everything was temporary and only helped me 30 min after the appointment. I then figured that that was not working and went to a physiotherapist and she would massage my back and all make me do exercises and none of it helped I went home and did all the exercises and they were way to painful for me to complete on my own I was so scared that I was going to hurt myself more by doing them! I had enough of this so I decided to go to a chiropractor because I was told that it may work by my friend, and i did some browsing on rate mds and came across Dr.Jamila's profile. I have never really trust the web but, I was like "hey why not!" The appointment day came and they first assessed me and took scans of my back the staff at the office are so unbelievably amazing they treat you like family and greet you by name! Once I met Dr.Jamila we went through my past experiences with other health professionals and she was so surprised and shocked that I was so young to have all these back issues and NO one help me with them. Over the weeks she fixed my posture and released the muscle that caused me pounding head aches.She has changed the way I feel because i always was crouched and curled up and I thought that this would never be cured. She is an amazing doctor because her practice has not only helped my back and problems I shouldn't be having a a young adult but also she is an amazing personable doctor that you can connect with. I never liked getting my neck cracked but every time you go in for you appointment it's like your just talking with a friend. Thanks Jamila!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I have had shoulder pain for quite a while and finally took the plunge to visit a chiropractor. Every time I visit she is able to relieve the shoulder and back pain. I am still amazed at how much relief I get after each visit. She also uses gentle chiro techniques if you don't like the idea of having your neck cracked. She is very caring and knowledgeable and I would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Abdulla's for over 10 years. Both her and her staff have always been very professional and helpful. I strongly recommend Dr. Abdulla to everyone I talk to.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I started with 1 concern and Dr. Abdulla solved that problem. Now she has been able to address other aches and issues with success. She has skills to deal with many different conditions. I have found her use of Graston Technique to be very beneficial with my tennis elbow problem and I.T. Band.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I have had back pain for almost a year, after several massages I would get very temporary relief however after only five visits Dr Jamila was able to reduce my pain substantially reduced and has not come back after one month

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I visited Dr. Abdulla's office following a car accident I was in. My neck and upper back were both very sore. Everyone at the clinic was very friendly and helpful with me. Dr. Abdulla listened to my complaints and details about my injury and was very thorough with her treatment.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I have been having problems for the last several weeks with my knee when I'm mountain biking, it got to the point that I was even having problems climbing stairs. I visited Dr. Abdulla to treat my injury and after two visits I am feeling dramatically better and I am able to mountain bike without feeling any pain in my knee again. I am very happy with my results and my experience at this clinic.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Words cannot describe the appreciation I have for Dr Abdulla. I have been bed ridden 3 times due to repetitive-long term back injuries and treated by various Chiropractors with minimal results and service. Dr Abdullas approach let to discovering the underlying issues and treating them to get me back on track and on with my life. I believe that Dr Abdulla is a leader in the Chiropractic industry and one of the most patient caring practitioners that I have met………and believe me, I have met a lot throughout the 20+ years of pain. Thank you Jamila!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016